chapter -38🌹

Jungwoo gave Lucas a knowing glance before looking at Ten and Taeil who were pretty disturbed. Lucas understood Jungwoo's distress, after all he was thinking the same thing.

Did we made a mistake by telling them?

The immortals found no other way to explain the situation to the humans. Coming up with a suitable lie that would fit in the puzzle perfectly was a tough job and seemed impossible at that time. Reluctantly the couple leaked the information to the humans as well. Taeyong being the part of the hell and was turning into a demon. The news mindfucked the immortals just like how it did to the humans right now. It was shocking indeed. It took no rocket science for Taeil and Ten to guess the real reason for their sudden visit. They were sent by Jaehyun to look after Taeyong.

"Does Taeyong know about this?" Taeil finally broke the silence.

"Actually I don't know. I was just sent to look after him and help him." Lucas honestly answered. He recalled being speechless when Jaehyun told them about Taeyong's transformation but he couldn't ask any questions as he soon fled to carry out the orders.

"I still can't wrap my head around it. Like how?? When did this happen? And most importantly, why did Jaehyun sent you guys instead of taking care of Taeyong himself?" Ten huffed. After all he was a Jaeyong shipper.

"As I said, when we get orders, we don't question our king. Its said and it should be done" Lucas replied, making Ten give him a bored look.

"What actually is happening to him?" Taeil questioned.

"His heart is turning into a power core. And his veins forming vessel for the flow of his power. Its both terrible and tedious process." Jungwoo enlightened them. "He will wake up soon, don't worry" he continued.

"Damn!! This bitch going to get those supernatural powers before me!" Ten suddenly exclaimed.

"Seriously Ten? Is that your worry now?" Taeil gave him a look.

"Naaaah! I am just stating facts" Ten tried to lighten up the mood.

A weird rumbling noise followed right after Ten's words, making everyone direct their gaze at him. "See! Even my tummy agrees!" Ten defended.

Taeil just shook his head. In no way he could win against that idiot. "Wanna eat ramen?" Taeil casually asked. He was hungry too. They were up for more than an hour now, racking their brains to understand the situation, of course they must be hungry.

Ten gasped aloud. "How can you think of something like this when our friend is having a whole change in his humanity??" Taeil gave him a death glare. He was tired and could no longer tolerate Ten's dumbass now. "2x spicy" Ten got the sign and went back to normal.

"You guys?"

"I am not hungry but who says no to rameyon?" Lucas smiled sheepishly.

"Me too!!" Jungwoo chirped in.

Taeil nodded and stood up to get to work when_

"JAEHYUN!!!!"

The group dashed to the room as they heard Taeyong's scream.

Drenched in sweats with eyes wide open and panting hard, thats how they found Taeyong.

"Taeyong, what happen? Are you okay?" Jungwoo asked while others surrounded him.

Taeyong looked puzzled for a moment when he saw Jungwoo. "Jaehyun! He needs me!!" Taeyong said and was ready to yank his blankets off when Taeil stopped him. "Taeyong calm down. What happened?"