Chapter - 9🌹

"Aah!!......Oh! ....T-Tae ah! .......Slow p_please! Aah!!!"

Loud moans were coming from the bedroom.

"What the hell are they doing?" Yuta asked and headed towards the room but a hand on his shoulder stopped him.

"You know what Ten said right? PRIVACY!" Taeil stopped Yuta from barging into the bedroom.

"Ah!! O-OMG! Hah!!"

"Privacy? What is that? Never knew something like that existed?" Yuta mocked and shook Taeil's hand away.

Taeil too ran after him but the anime was fast.
Yuta twisted the door nob and barged in with a big wicked smile on his face. His curiosity to be finally settled after waiting for an hour. Yes!! An Hour!! Thats how long he was hearing those moans. This really made his question

Taeyong had that much stamina?? Seriously!!!

This made him jealous too.

"Hey what you two-"

Smack!!

A slipper flew across the room with bullet speed and landed right on his face....... hitting him hard as well as blocking his view.

Poor animé cried in pain. He hadn't even recovered form it when he again felt agonizing pain on his jewel, as another slipper hit his crotch.

"AAA!!" Yuta stumbled back and in process pulled the door close. He groaned in pain and rolled on the floor from side to side. Poor boy. He should have known "curiosity kills".

"Ten you need not have to hit his sausage, you just risked the life of all his kids!"

"That bastard deserves it!!! I clearly told him not to barge in like that!!....aah!!"

"This, this is why he got curious. You won't stop moaning!!"

"Aah!" Ten moaned again as Tae dabbed the cotton on his butt.

Taeyong had enough and his irritation took the best of him. Tae gave Ten's butt a tight slap.

"Taeee!!!!!" Ten screamed in pain.

"Clean your mess yourself !!!" with that Tae left the room.

"Tae stop, please, uffff that bastard Johnny!!!!! I will chop his dick off next time I see him!!"

Taeyong ignored Ten's cussing and headed to the living room.

"Aaa.....aaaaa.....aa...ouch! Taeil be gentle!"

"You stop moving first!!"

"What's up with you Nakamoto?" Taeyong asked as he slouched beside Taeil (who sat opposite of Yuta), who was applying ointment on Yuta's nose bridge.

"That Porn broke my nose!" Yuta complained.

"Its just a small cut Yuta, don't be so overdramatic" Taeil said.

"Small? Does this look small to you?"He says pointing at his nose.

" That bitch has blades in his slippers?? And if I can't be a father in future then its HIS FUCKING FAULT!!"

"Stop shouting mf, my ears will bleed!" Ten joined the group.

"The audacity!! Bitch you dare to show me your face!!" Yuta tried to lunge at Ten but was pulled back to the couch by Taeyong and Taeil.

"I can dare to do things you can't think of. Piss me off again and I will casterate you." Ten sassed back but in a calm tone. He then made himself comfortable on the floor. Wincing and cussing in process finally he lied flat on his stomach (since sitting on his butt was out of question) and propped his chin on his elbows.