Chapter - 17🌹

Tired.

Exhausted both mentally and physically.

Done with life.

And most importantly, sleep deprived. That's how Taeyong would describe his condition now. So it didn't take him more than two minutes to fall sleep like a dead the moment his body hit the mattress. He could bet that even the horrifying demonic voice in his dreams won't be able to wake him up this time. He was as good as a dead body now.

This explains why he didn't notice when the door to his bedroom creaked open. He even didn't feel the dip in his bed as a body climbed on it. He was least bothered when the body slid itself in his cover and back hugged him burying their face in the crook of Taeyong's neck. The warm breath of the intruder hit his neck and warm tears of guilt trailing from the person's eyes and then down Taeyong's neck.

Taeyong was home alone and maybe that was the bonus to the intruder.

Maybe this was finally enough to stir Taeyong from his sleep. Though he was in deep slumber but the presence of someone - back hugging - alerted him. His reflex was something the intruder was aware of so before he could get his neck broken or suffocated to death or get kicked in not very suitable place by Taeyong, the person spoke, "It's me."

The hoarseness of the voice was enough for Taeyong's tensed body to relax. A mix feeling of relief and guilt came running as he recognised the voice. The voice he had been missing for so many days. He so wanted to turn back and hug the person yet another part of him wanted to give a nice kick to him. He chose none and decided to pretend to be sleeping but he knew that he had already made it obvious that he was awake.

"I am sorry Yongs. I am seriously very sorry." Taeyong was focused on every single word and he realised how true they were.

"I am sorry for being a nuisance. I was unable to think straight. I was way too offended by the fact that you were forbading me that i failed to see your good intentions and worry."

As much as he felt relieved by each passing second, simultaneously his heart was getting heavier as he knew the younger was hurting but he chose to just be quite and listen. It takes two to tango and he knew it. He was at fault too. He could have had a better approach for explaining his concern but he chose violence and lash out at the younger instead. He should be apologizing as well but-

"I am a fool to overlook the things you have done for me and how you've cared for me. I am really sorry for being so mean. I am sorry."

What caused the sudden realisation? Did something bad happen to him? These questions bugged Taeyong but he still tried his facade of being in deep sleep that was of no use to be honest.

He pushed all those queries at the back of his mind and decided to just be glad that Ten was back home.

He felt Ten sucking in a deep breath, maybe getting ready to express his guilt in different vocabulary but Taeyong beat him to it, as he placed his hand over the ones hugging him. "Sleep, we will talk it out tomorrow" Taeyong said with a calmer tone that made Ten relax. The younger hummed.

Taeyong never asked him to leave or go to his own bed so Ten took it as a sign that he was welcomed for cuddles. "Goodnight Yongs" he said before closing his eyes.

"Goodnight Ten." Taeyong wished and fell back to his dreamland.

                                     🌹

"While the water's boiling let's play stone paper scissors." The ex bunny like angel suggested to his mates who stood by his side.

Currently they were preparing some dishes for themselves as also for the hungry beggars (as they would like to call their friends), who were already seated on their respective chairs around the dining table.