Chapter - 16🌹

The stripper let out a breath of exhaustion as he entered his home. His eyes wandered around the living room only to stop on the only figure seated on the couch, probably waiting for him.

Their gaze met and Taeyong could see the disappointment in the elder's eyes as he said, "he is not back yet".

"I never asked." Taeyong retort back without missing a beat, making the latter just sigh at that.

"Then why are you backing up for him. Filling in for him, huh?" Taeil stood up from the couch and slowly walked towards Taeyong, "I know you are worried too and also scared of the consequences Ten will have to face for running away like this, but we have to tell them now. It's been 3 days already Taeyong, we have to search for him now, don't you think so?"

Yes, 3 days. That's how long Ten had been missing. Taeil was getting more anxious by every passing day. He so badly wanted to report for missing person but in no way he could reach the police. Now only option left was to report to his boss. Sure enough Ten will have to face consequences for that but atleast they will be able to find him.

"No need for taking so much trouble for him. And no need to tell anyone."

"Tae-"

"Running away was his decision. He should have thought twice before doing such reckless shit. And he is okay."

"And how can you conclude that, huh?!" Taeil has now got fed up with these words. How should he believe those words when the speaker itself doesn't seem sure enough?

"I just....know." Taeyong was well aware of the distress he was causing the elder because he too was under the same stress. It's been 3 days since he last saw Ten and he too was worried for him.

A part of him had an idea of where the younger was, heck! He could even barge in that place. But he himself can't figure out what was stopping him. Maybe he was giving time to the younger to cool down. Or maybe he was taking time for himself and waited for his own anger to die down? Or maybe he has started giving thoughts to the younger's words about being free from this filthy work? Whatever the reason was, Taeyong was sure that Ten was safe. You ask him why? Well......he can't answer that. It's just a feeling and he just knows it.

"You know? Is that your reasoning?" Taeil let out a sigh as he ran his fingers through his hair in distress. "Taeyong, are we seriously going to just sit back and wait for God knows how long? Seriously?!"

Taeyong just shut his eyes tight and rubbed his face with his palms. He knew where this conversation was going, it has been the same for 3 days now. They have been bickering over the same thing every day. And Taeyong has grown tired of it. From work to his personal life, everything seems to take a toll on him now. And the only source of closure he had was Taeil. And to get into an argument with the elder would be the last thing he wanted.

Taking his silence as an answer, Taeil just huffed in annoyance and turned on his heels and headed to the bedroom, leaving Taeyong in the living room with his thoughts.

Taeyong ran his hand through his hair pulling them tightly. He has no idea how to console the elder when he himself is so messed up mentally. He could only hope for the younger to return home.

"Fuck you Ten!" Taeyong cussed out in annoyance and made his way towards the bedroom as well.

🌹

The alive human impatiently tapped his foot on the ground and fiddled with his fingers while his gaze fixed on the door, as if waiting for someone. Well, he indeed was waiting for someone, Johnny to be exact. He has been patiently waiting for the demon for hours now. He cannot tell the exact hours he has been sitting on his bed, because there was nothing in this place that could tell you the time. Heck! Even his phone had been showing the same time when he arrived at this place.