Chapter - 23 🌹

He was in a good mood today. Very good to add.

With a small smile on his lips, he was lost in whatever that was running in his mind. He was way to submerged in replaying the events in his mind that every other sound fell deaf to his ears. He didn't even give any reaction when his name was called by someone who's been trying to get his attention for God knows how long.

"My Lord!" Kun made another attempt to get the King snap out of his thoughts but just like his previous failure this was no exception. He sighed when he saw the small smile on Jaehyun's features. He had absolutely no idea what the Demon Lord had been thinking. But by the way he was looking at nowhere in particular with that goofy grin, Kun can only say

That's really creepy.

Only if he could actually say how stupid and lovesick Jaehyun was looking right now. But he knows what's better for his health and that is to keep his annoyance at bay and mouth shut.

Jaehyun seems to recall something very funny that made his smile grow wider that caused a sudden sharp pain in his bottom lip, also what made him snap out of his wonderland. Kun took the cue and called out again, hoping that the King was out of his daze...... finally!

"My Lord....?"

"Huh? Oh! " Jaehyun cleared his throat, realisation hit him finally. He felt embarrassed for being caught but he knows that he won't be questioned about his lost mind. A bit of a relief.

"So what were you saying?" He inquired.

"I was asking about whom you would be sending to capture the souls this time, My Lord".

Jaehyun didn't waste any more minute and called out - "Winwin!"

A dense black smoke erupted from behind the throne and swam it's way to the centre of the gigantic hall. The smoke slowly took a form of human, who was kneeled down and had his head bowed as well.

"On your command my Lord." finally the smoke vanished, leaving behind the one being summoned.

"I need Lucas, Jeno and Mark right now." Jaehyun ordered.

Winwin raised his head to look at his king and then bowed again. The next second his body was consumed by black smoke again.

1

2

3

The black smoke reappeared and so does the....

"Hyung can't you be a little polite!"

"Hyung you will rip out my collar!!"

"MY NUTELLA!!!"

Jaehyun rolled his eyes once he saw the entangled mess of 3 bodies on the floor.

Winwin stood behind them proudly, as he completed his task.
Mark was held by the back of his collar while Lucas was laying on top of him but in anti parallel position and looked like he just lost the most precious thing in his life.

"Wtf! Ewww what is this!" Jeno exclaimed in disgust as his toes met with an unknown muddy thing.

Lucas's precious Nutella.

"Ya!!! You ruined my Nutella!!" Lucas yelled and tried to get up of the floor, aka Mark, in the process kicking the latter's jaw and almost got Mark have a taste of his dirty toe. While his hands were rubbing themselves clean off the Nutella, on Marks pant. Of course Lucas was eating the devine chocolate with his fingers, after all who cares for a spoon when you have big octopus fingers, when his sweet time was disturbed by the one and only Winwin. And somehow on the way of teleportation he lost the bottle as well.