Valentine's Day special

So, this Valentine's Day special may just include a bit of jokes which I have used already, but I don't care, 'coz this is MY BOOK!!!
Yeah, you saw that,
Anyway, good luck laughing at these silly love-jokes!!! :-))

1. When you see your OTP happening, sing, "(OTP's name), sitting in a tree, K-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage..." Keep singing until they and the people around you get annoyed

2. Introduce Thor and Loki to deviantart.com. Laugh at their faces when they find out about the Thorki fanart.

3.Put Draco under Imperius and make him hug Harry Potter. Make sure to snap a picture and send it to the Daily Prophet for its Valentine's Special.

4. Whenever you see Calypso and Leo together, sing 'Burn' by Ellie Gouldings in the loudest, most obnoxious way you can imagine.

5. Ship Jason with a brick.

6. Force Peeta to make fruitcake. Make sure it's burnt. Give it to Gale. Say the reason why its burnt is because its a gift to him from Katniss A.k.a. The Girl on Fire.

7.Tell Percy Jackson that Blackjack found a mare and now has a kid.

8. (Five Night's at Freddy's Special) Set Vincent, (a.k.a The Purple Guy) and Scott (a.k.a Phone Guy) on a date. Force Vincent to wear pink.

9.When you see Nico, say, "Wanna be my soul-mate?"

10. Put Peace Serum in every Valentine's Day chocolate you can find.

A/N - So that's all I could get for Valentine's day.

And I've made a decision.

I will continue this book and make it full of 1000 jokes. Looks like I have more funny ideas on my mind.

Random fact: I just finished Blood of Olympus. Can't wait for the 'Magnus Chase' series to be released. First, Rick Riordan wrote about Greek mythology. Then Roman. Then Egyptian. Now Norse??! 😱😳😃 I. CAN'T. WAAAAIIITT!!!!
And I'm also starting a QOTD feature for my jokes. Starting on the next chapter.
So bye, and have a Happy Valentine's!! Or, have a Happy early Valentine's, depending on your time zone.

I'm out, Peace!

xxx TheSecretWinter787 xxx <<<<Find my new username cool?