Laugh-all-you-want buffet

So, guys, I RETURN!!! *cue fireworks in the distance*
Whoa, wait, did my story just reach.... 4.51K READS??!
WHOOOOO YEAH *more fireworks explode*
Okay, so here, have some more funny fandom stuff, my faithful readers!!

231. Hide a fake snake in the Gryffindor common room.

232. Whenever Kylo Ren is about to have a tantrum, blow an airhorn.

233. Cover the walls of Percy Jackson's room with Finding Nemo posters. Make sure to use very strong glue in putting them on the wall.

234. Let Piper and practically the whole Aphrodite cabin watch the Miss Universe Fail of 2015.

235. Undo Rey's little hair buns.

236. While he is sleeping, curl Draco Malfoy's hair. Wait for the magic when he wakes up.

237. While Nico is sleeping, blast some dubstep music outside of his cabin.

238. Dye Sherlock's hair red while he's sleeping,

239. Put pink hair-dye in Kylo Ren's shampoo.

240. Put pink glitter on all of Nico di Angelo's things.

241. Hide stink bombs around the Ares cabin.

242. (For you Hetalia fans) Put peace serum in France's food. Then lock him in a room with England.

243. Whenever you're around Kylo Ren, always be sure to mispronounce his name.

244. Blast Ariana Grande songs near Sam and Dean.

245. Make Luna Lovegood and Annabeth Chase switch places.

246. Make Tobias Eaton wear a chocolate-cake costume. (complete with girly sprinkles.)

247. Introduce all of the Star Wars characters to Tumblr. Wait for when they find out about the ships.

248. Find a way to make Butterbeer taste like one Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans. Have a taste test with the Harry Potter cast.

249. Make Leo Valdez wear a bikini. Then lock him in a room full of hyperactive fangirls.

250. (Doctor Who edition) Spoil all of the movies, books, and TV shows in the world to Rose.

A/N - YAY NEW CHAPTER WHOOO!!!

Wow, I can't believe how much the popularity of this book has grown.

I mean, look at all the views it has gained.

And AH ALL THOSE COMMENTS!!!

I CANT MOTHERTRUCKING BELIEVE IT HOW THE HECK DID THIS BOOK BECOME POPULAR AAAAAH!!!

Oh, and a huge cup of thanks and one big virtual hug to all those who commented and voted on this book. I am left speechless by how you all thought of the book. I just can't believe how much you all cared about this little thing.

Seriously, all your comments and votes give me life.

Thank you all, faithful readers!

QOTC: Favorite type of music?
AOTC: Depends on my mood, but I sometimes tend to favor dubstep or classical music.

Yours truly,

Xxx Place_of_fangirls xxX