A Barrel of Laughs

Yay! New Chapter! Laugh your heart out. Also enjoy the pranks.

21.Tell Clint Barton and Katniss Everdeen that Merida Dunbroch and Susan Pevensie (from the Chronicles of Narnia series) are better archers because they are royals.

22. Hide Natasha Romanoff in the Athena cabin. Tell her that if she sees anyone, she must introduce herself as the Black Widow. Then bring Annabeth Chase inside the cabin, and tell her you put a Black Widow in it. Make sure she trashes the whole place in her scared state, then she finds Nat.

23. Introduce Thor to One Direction and Adelle.

24. Tell Azula and Zuko that Leo Valdez and Johnny Storm have better fire powers because A. They are handsome and B. They are more civilized than these two fire benders.

25. Put truth serum (from the Divergent series) in any chocolate food throughout the fandoms. Works well on poptarts.

26. See who is more better at planning pranks and other mischievous stuff: The Weasley twins, the Stoll brothers, or Loki?

27. Mess with Festus. (Leo Valdez's dragon)

28. Tell Hiccup's group about Festus, and that he's better because he's mechanical, doesn't have retractable teeth or any other stupid dragon abilities, and isn't that cute.

29. (Thor: The Dark World special) When you're riding the alien spaceship on the way to the 'Dark World', when someone annoys you, throw him/her out. Works well on anyone with a good sense of sarcasm. (Only real Marvel fans will get this, and believe me, I LOLed so hard at that part).

30. Slap any fandom character you see, and when they ask why you slapped them, reply, 'Should've had a V8!'

A/N - More funnies and pranks coming up!
Stay laughing!
Random Fact: I am so weird.

Guess what, last night, I MANAGED TO WATCH THOR: THE DARK WORLD! AGAIN! I was ok, sifting through the funny parts at first, but when it got to the part where Loki died, I was like, a mixture of 😳😪😭😢😥😰😓😨😱😫😔😦😧😲😯😐😮. I mean, I was seriously traumatized, soo traumatized that my mind went bonkers. But I'm still okay now.

And I also slept last night at 12:00 am.

I'm such a late sleeper.

Ugh, there goes the Percy Jackson's ADHD part of me!

Okay, so now, it's over.

So, (especially for you silent readers) remember to read, vote, comment, anything to make this book known on wattpad.

So, I'm out, Peace!

xxx FandomRulerForLife xxx