New Year's Special

Okay, guys, so while I wrote this, it's December 31.
So get ready with your party horns, sparklers, and whistles, coz its.....
Happy New Year!!! 😄🎉🎆
Hope you're all ready for 2015.
For you fandom-obsessed, get ready for new movies that year.
Especially...AVENGERS 2!!!!!!!
It would please me more if you can take a few moments to watch the HISHE. I put it there because the last fandom-related film released this year was the Hobbit 3: Battle Of The Five Armies. Hope you understand.
Oh, enough of my nonsense rambling. Here are some funny stuff for you to enjoy this night.
Enjoy, and Happy New Year!!!

1. Replace the Doctor's fez with a party hat.

2. Put whoopee cushions on the Avengers' chairs. When you hear them make sounds when they sit down, yell "HAPPY NEW YEAR" and light firecrackers. Inside the building.

3. Ask Leo Valdez and the Stolls to make fireworks, and make the fireworks explode everywhere on Camp Half-Blood. (Optional: When the demogods gather for dinner, place whoopee cushions on their seats)

4. Make Katniss a dress. Instead of fake fire, use fireworks and sparklers. Real ones.

5. Put a clown nose on Sherlock. Complete it by adding a real dopey party hat. Watch what happens when the rest of the cast notices.

6. Make Elsa's ice dress red and with polka dots. Watch her reaction.

7. Whenever you see Edward, say that red is the color of New Year. Maybe his eyes keep on seeing a New Year. Maybe its the reason why vampires grow so old while actually looking young.

8. Make Carter and Sadie make Bes to yell, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" What will it sound like, anyway? (Only true Kane Chronicles fans will understand this)

9. Make all of the Justice League team wear red. Say it's because red is the color of New Year.

10. Turn Jack Frost's clothes red.

A/N- This is only a special. The chapter that you guys will have to decide on will be up next.

Random Fact: I hate power outages.

Any of you guys seen The Hobbit: Battle Of The Five Armies?
From what I heard, it was very exciting.
And depressing.
KILIEL GOT RUINED!!!!! :-(

What's your New Year's resolution?

So, (especially for you silent readers) remember to read, vote, or comment.

Anyways,

I'm out, Peace!

xxx InterStellar678 xxx <<<new username