A Buncha Tags

A/N - *crashes through door* HEY GUYS IM BACK!
Sorry I've been away for such a long time, I've been focusing on other stuff. *cough* new books I plan to publish *cough* tumblr *cough* studies* cough* okay, I think that's enough.
But don't worry, I'm planning on a new funny things to do chapter.
In the meantime, here, have a bunch of tags which TheAmazingAlto just had to tag me in.
So. Here we go.

1st Tag
List down 13 fictional characters you'd take with you to a desert island.
(With reasons why in italics and parenthesis)

1. Leo Valdez. (Well, he's the one with mechanical skills. You never know when you'll need help building a boat or anything that involves mechanics. Oh, and also a good source of entertainment, thanks to his sense of humor)

2. Annabeth Chase. (Of course, without a strategist and good planner, you'd be unable to manage a large group of people and also be able to survive on an island)

3. Percy Jackson. (Firstly, he's good with a sword, and that would be handy for when you encounter dangerous creatures. Second, also a good source of entertainment, thanks to his sass skills and sense of humor. Finally, his water abilities? Could be good for many things: getting food [getting fish from the ocean], helping make food [getting water for plants], etc.)

4. Hermione Granger (of course, we all need a person with brains and knowledge to be able to manage life on an island)

5. Luna Lovegood (Well, we all need someone to keep up the spirits of the people with their sense of fantasy.)

6. Frypan (everybody needs someone good with food to be able to survive on an island. Why? Of course, we all need food to survive, and someone good at it can be very beneficial. )

7. Minho (you can't survive an island, let alone an island with a group of people, without someone with leadership skills.)

8. Katniss Everdeen (A great hunter, and good choice for lookout posts, I guess.)

9. Elsa (someone with ice powers could help during extremely hot weather, I think.)

10. Will Solace (when someone gets hurt, who do you need? A doctor! And Will Solace is just the perfect guy.)

11. Nico di Angelo (good with shadow traveling, he can probably help with quick escapes from dangerous creatures and can also use his abilities to hold back those creatures too. And because you can't have a Will Solace without a Nico di Angelo. *hides in my dark ship corner*)

12. Jason Grace (also a good lookout, can use his abilities to check for dangers over treetops or from the sky, I guess.)

13. Rapunzel (long hair can be helpful for healing people, or as a defense against creatures, or a good blanket, idk.)

And that's all I'll probably list down.

2nd tag