Christmas Special

Hey guys, look who's baaaacccckkkk!!!! Your little friendly humorous author who's also amazingly weird.
So here are some Christmas-themed jokes for you to enjoy!!
Happy Holidays!!! ;0) <<<<winky clown face

81. Dress Loki up as Rudolph. Make sure to include his helmet as part of the costume.

82. Mess up in Santa's workshop.

83. Replace the Doctor's fez with a Santa hat.

84. Give John Watson a live, baby hedgehog as a present. (True Sherlockians will get this)

85. Force Peeta to make fruitcake. Make sure it's burnt. Give it to Gale. Say the reason why its burnt is because its a gift to him from Katniss A.k.a. The Girl on Fire.

86. Give Jason a brick painted to look like a wrapped present with a real ribbon tied around it.

87. Make a Snowman that looks like President Snow.

88. Give Bilbo a ring as a present.

89. When you see Gandalf, yell, "SANTA'S HERE!!" Wait, Santa wouldn't wear gray or have a beard as long as three feet.

90. The ultimate funny Christmas thing to do: Annoy the fandoms by singing Christmas carols. Make sure some words are funny or ridiculing.

A/N- More soon to come. Last chapter coming up next.

Jk, jk, jk, LOL, I was just kidding.

I was also planning to make this book full of 1000 jokes.
But it might make this book too long.

So I also planned to split the remaining 900 jokes in a sequel I'm planning.

What do you think?

Comment Candy Cane if you want me to stop and continue the rest in a sequel, Fruitcake if you want me to continue and make it full of 1000 jokes.

I'm counting on you.

Random fact: I love art.

I can explain why there's no HISHE video here.

First of all, I don't think there's a Christmas-themed HISHE,

And, I said I might put a HISHE video.

That means I may, or may not put a video,

Hope that clears things up for you.

What was your Christmas Gift?

So, (especially for you silent readers) remember to read, vote, or comment.

I'm out, Peace!

xxx FandomRulerForLife07 xxx

Funny Things To Do With Fandom Charactersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें