Return of the Spooks

*slides through doors* IM BACK AND READY FOR THE SPOOKFEST!
And also, expect some Undertale and Minecraft Story Mode stuff here, since I'm being sucked into the two Fandoms.
So anyways,
On with the special Halloween chapter I've been working hard on!

286. Introduce the MCSM characters to Creepypasta stories.

287. Show Papyrus and Sans the "Spooky Scary Skeletons" video and music.

288. Instead of candies, place stuffed animals in Octavian's trick-or-treating baskets. (Bonus points if these stuffed toys have stink bombs in them)

289. Hang fake ghosts in the Bunker.

290. Make Kylo dress up as a vampire. (Since he wears long dark clothes and has dark, wavy hair, and a bit of pale skin)

291. Hide a fake skeleton in the Poseidon cabin.

292. Make Ivor (from MCSM) dress up as Dumbledore. (Since they both wear long robes, plus bonus points if you get Harper to dress up as McGonagall and partner up with him.)

293. Give Nico di Angelo a Kylo Ren costume.

294. Egg Undyne's house. (Bonus points if you toilet paper it and can run before Undyne spears you to death)

295. Sneak Peace Serum into trick-or-treating candy.

296. Put fake spiders all over the Athena Cabin. (Bonus points if you put Silly String as spider webs, and if you can avoid the angry Athena campers when they try to catch you.)

297. Give Petra a zombie costume.

298. Introduce the Underfell characters to their Undertale counterparts.

299. Rig traps all over Camp Half-Blood that, when triggered, will produce jumpscares.

300. Dare the characters of any fandom of your choice to play Five Nights at Freddy's.

A/N - Finally! This chapter is done!
Omigods guys this book has gone a long way!
Remember back when I started it in Halloween of 2014, and it only had like, 10 or 20 reads and about 3-10 comments?
HOMAIGODS LOOK AT IT NOW!
6.32K READS, 460 VOTES AND 379 COMMENTS! OH, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!
Oh, and about the long update problem... I'll find a way to fix it. Just as I'm able to finish those other books I'm working on.

QOTP: Who is your favorite fan artist?
AOTP: A lot!

Random fact: This is the third Halloween chapter I've posted on this book ohmygods I've really gone a long way.

Anyways,

See y'all soon!

I'm out, Peace!

Xxx Place_of_fangirls xxX