In which more laughs are made

A/N - I'm very aware that this book has less updates than it used to have. Don't worry, I'll take care of that problem. (Along with the other books I really want to edit and write.)
So, here's a new chapter. I'm not giving up on my quest to make this full of 1,000 funny things to do.
Okay, *cracks knuckles* Let's do this shiz.

301. Lock Harper and Ivor in a room full of Harpvor shippers.

302. Record the snores of any fictional character who snores loudly. Show it to their friends.

303. Take a picture of Percy Jackson drooling while he sleeps. Post it on the Internet.

304. Make remixes of Draco Malfoy's famous line, "My father will hear about this.". Constantly replay these remixes whenever he's around.

305. Introduce the Avengers to HISHE.

306. Give Newt (from the TMR fandom) a pet newt.

307. Give Voldemort a Snoke costume. Tell him that he looks better with a nose.

308. Tape pictures of Stormtroopers all over Kylo Ren's room.

309. Replace Undyne's spears with wands.

310. When Mettaton isn't looking, tape a picture of any Papyton fanart on his back.

311. Leave bottles of perfume scattered all over the Aphrodite cabin.

312. Constantly sing "Why You Gotta Be So Rude" whenever Percy, Nico, or Leo act all sassy.

313. Hide tons of Harpvor fanfics and fanart all over Ivor's room.

314. Give anyone in the Golden Trio a copy of The Cursed Child. Tell them that the book was given to you by their future children.

315. Place salt around the Hades cabin. (Bonus points if you also put Sam or Dean Winchester cardboard cutouts.)

316. Replace San's ketchup with tomato juice.

317. When a character you hate is about to say something, tell them, "I've met bread smarter than you."

318. Hide butter knives all over the Dauntless compound.

319. Give a multifandom crossover fanfic to the Seven or any fictional character who appears in the fanfic.

320. Introduce the fandoms to Smosh.

A/N - *slams door behind me* Finally, this chapter is done! *wipes sweat from forehead*

So, about the past days.... schoolwork, hearing about the election results... I think it's safe to say that I feel a little down.

Hopefully we'll all find a way through this.

See y'all soon!

I'm out, Peace!

Yours truly,

Xxx Place_of_Fangirls xxX