A Toast To More Laughs

A/N - hAPPY NEW YEAR MY READERS! *blows a party horn*
Finally, 2016 begins to end, and so begins a new chapter of our lives; 2017!
OMIGOSH next year there's GOTG vol. 2, Thor 3, Spider-Man Homecoming, and so much more omaifreakinggods I can't!!!
So, anyways, have your happy New Years chapter with a few Rogue One-themed jokes because y'know, laughter is the best medicine, especially for heart-crushing feels? Right? Ehehehehehehe...hehe....he... okay, I'll just go and cry in a corner remembering Jyn and her allies. Also, be prepared for shocking feels at the author's note at the end of this chapter; a special tribute to a very special Star Wars actor.
Anyways, strap on your seat belts, and welcome the new year with a whole bunch'a laughs.

341. The classic prank; jumpscare everyone using horns, party whistles, clappers, any noise-making instrument you have.

342. When passing by Director Krennic, say, "Nice dress; where's the wedding?" (Bonus points if you say, "Ready to marry Vader/any Imperial officer?") Don't forget to run very, very, fast.

343. Use lightsabers to ignite firework fuses.

344. Prank call Director Krennic and pretend to be a bridal-wear store, saying that the store wants one of its wedding dresses back.

345. Put streamers, confetti, basically any colorful party decorations, around the dwelling of any dark/emo fictional character. (Etc. The Hades cabin, Kylo Ren's room, etc.)

346. Play "The Imperial March" around Jyn. Or Cassian. Or anyone associated with the Rebel Alliance.

347. Whenever everything gets silent, pop an inflated plastic/paper bag. Or a balloon. (Best done with characters who get jumpscared or startled easily.)

348. Set Chirrut up on a blind date with Baze. (Hehe.)

349. Make TNT/firework traps.

350. Send Gareth Edwards (the director of Rogue One) a sweater made of your tears. (A/N - I'm still not over Jyn, tho. *cries into pillow* THE FEELZ ARE REAL!!! *screams and cries harder.*)

351. Paint the words "TNT" on any kind of red-colored block. Give the block to either Axel or Magnus.

352. Follow Chirrut around, creepily repeating his "I am one with the force, the force is with me" chant.

353. Convince the ghosts at Hogwarts to jumpscare everyone on New Year's Eve while you set off Weasley's Wildfire Whizbangs behind them.

354. Scream at Krennic, "Darth Vader/Grand Moff Tarkin has better fashion sense than you!" (Bonus points if you throw in that Darth Vader/Grand Moff Tarkin also has a better army/plan than him. Be sure to run as fast as the Flash when you're done, though.)

355. Paint bright-colored fireworks on any black fabric in the fandoms.

356. Secretly mail to Director Krennic a black version of his suit. Say that it makes him look more intimidating.

357. Tie party hats on any dark and brooding fictional character while they're sleeping.

358. Repeatedly mispronounce Jyn's last name on purpose many times. (A/N - Inspired by when I was talking to my friend on Instagram about how heartbroken I was by the character deaths in Rogue One, and autocorrect changed Erso to zeros.)

359. Put pictures/cardboard cut-outs of Father Time anywhere.

360. Repeatedly pester Director Krennic about how his grand plan got screwed up by one of his workers (a.k.a Galen Erso.). Keep on reminding him about how the Rebel Alliance knows about the flaw in his plan.

361. Constantly play Auld Lang Syne around any dark/brooding or easily cranky or easily irritated fictional character.

362. Tell Chirrut that Yoda uses the force better than him.

363. Keep making eye puns around Chirrut.

364. Introduce the Rogue One cast to Tumblr. Wait until Chirrut and Baze find out about the fanart and fanfics about themselves. (Bonus points if you're able to introduce Director Krennic to the fanart about himself. And the shippings.)

365. *deep breath* Okay, this is a very special one. You ready? Okay.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Take a break, sit back, relax, and PARTY THE NEW YEAR AWAY WITH ALL YOUR FAV FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!! *turns up music*

A/N - *closes door and sighs* WOOH GUYS 2017 IS COMING UP NEXT! Get ready!

Oh, and one more thing, *lowers the music until there is complete silence and bows head* Rest In Peace, Carrie Fisher. You will be remembered as an amazing, world-changing woman. The Star Wars fandom will all remember you as the woman behind our favorite badass space princess, Leia Organa, and so much more. May the force be with you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

QOTC: What's your opinion about Carrie Fisher?
AOTC: An amazing actress; portrayed Leia amazingly. The way she portrayed Leia is memorable, and always will be. Also add to that the fact that she was an amazing mother, and one determined spokeswoman. She will never be forgotten.

Random fact: So much feels have been crushing me this month. First Survivor, then Rogue One, and now... *sigh* Man, 2017 will truly be a heck of a year, won't it be?

Anyways,

See y'all soon, and prepare for 2017!

I'm out, Peace!

Xxx Place_of_Fangirls xxX