25 - repairs

(A few hours later, Peter's pov)

I couldn't believe everything that had just happened. I told y/n I was Spider-man, that Tony was her dad, then we both confessed how we felt about each other then kissed, all in such a short amount of time!

We stayed on the balcony for a while after, then we headed towards the common room one it got too cold. We sat on the couch together, no one was around so we had the room to ourselves, but y/n fell asleep almost immediately, and I didn't blame her, she needed rest.

I stayed there with her the rest of the day, a few people coming in looking very surprised to see us on the couch together, but when it got dark, she was asked to move back to the lab for the night, just in case.

I carried her over, making sure not to wake her, then kissed her head goodnight and headed to my room.

The next morning, FRIDAY woke me, alerting me that Mr Stark wanted to see me. I got dressed and headed to the kitchen, but when I got there it wasn't Tony, but y/n.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked. Her back was turned and I was quiet coming in but she still knew it was me.

"Uh, yeah I did! How- how are you?"

"Really good actually, the doctors said they found a way to safely remove the rest of the serum from my bloodstream, so I should be feeling better now," she said.

"That's great! And as for this morning..?"

She took a step closer.

"We can hang out...watch a movie, I don't mind."

"Sounds great," I said, and I pulled her in and kissed her. This was around the third time we had kissed, and it was still as magical as the first.

"Morning," Tony had walked into the kitchen, sipping on his coffee. We both awkwardly pulled away and y/n rushed to the other side of the counter.

"Eherm, um...they're probably gonna want me back at the lab," y/n said and rushed out to avoid any embarrassment.

"Oh yeah, I'd better go and um..." I started to walk out before Tony's hand stopped me.

"Nu-huh, you're not getting away that easily," he said.

"Look, Mr Stark, I'm really sorry, and I know she's your daughter, and that's really weird to say out loud, and I should probably get your permission or something I just-"

"Hey, Peter, stop," he chuckled, "it's fine. And I appreciate your concern but...you know her better than I do and, I'm proud of you."

"Oh! Thanks!"

"Yeah, I honestly didn't think you'd have the guts, but you've proven yourself yet again!"

"Oh...thanks," I said a little more disappointed, but still glad.

We stood there awkwardly for a few seconds, he could be very intimidating sometimes.

"Right, we're done here," he said, patting my shoulder.

"Okay, cool. See you...later."

I walked over to the lab and saw y/n talking to one of the scientists.

"Hey, y/n, do you wanna maybe hang out or something?"

"Sure," she smiled.

"Okay, you wanna go to my room? Well, it's not my room, it's the guest room, but it's the one Steve gave me."

She laughed a little.

"You're always gonna be really awkward aren't you?"

I looked down, a little embarrassed.