Cheerleader

Ok I just wanted to say, I'm not doing the whole Archie dating mrs. Grundy thing. I'll still have it where they slept together during summer but they just won't date. Sorry.
What you're wearing

Edited

     "We're blue and gold! We're dynamite! We'll take you down and fight! We'll fight!" The three of us jumped around, chanting a quickly thought of cheer. I however, will admit, I might've been a little less enthusiastic than the other two.
     "Whooo! Go bulldogs!" Veronica shouted, waving her Pom Poms around and rocking on her heels.
"Hm. Ladies, where's the heat? Where's this sizzle?" Cheryl asked, giving us all the stink eye.

"Mhm....couldn't tell ya."I deadpanned.
"Calm the sarcasm, Buffy summers. I'm serious."Cheryl snapped, now looking directly at me.
"Well you haven't seen our big finish yet." Veronica stammered as Betty and I shared a confused look. She grabbed me by the arm pulling me closer.
"Don't freak out just trust me." She whispered as she pulled me in for a long kiss. My lips moved against Veronica's, causing a feeling to erupt in my stomach that hadn't been there for a while. After about ten seconds, Veronica pulled away, smirking at my dazed look. As we both turned to look at Cheryl I used my thumb to wipe her plum coloured lipstick off of my lips.

"Check your sell-by date, ladies. Faux-lesbian kissing hasn't been taboo since 1994. So let's see if you can do better in the interview portion." Cheryl scolded. Betty and I looked shared a look. Both feeling the same endless pit fill our belly's.
"Betty, y/n, how's your sister doing?" Cheryl asked nonchalantly. Betty and I once again looked at each other.
"Um, pollys fine. Thanks for asking." I said nicely, trying my best to keep my cool.
"Veronica, has Betty or y/n told you about their sister?"
"Uh, no." Veronica answered truthfully.

"Go ahead y/n. Tell Veronica about you sister and my dear brother." Cheryl demanded. Looking up from the floor I glared at the red head, breathing in a deep as I could.
"Polly and Jason dated." I sighed, not braking contact with Cheryls smug face.
"I wouldn't say dated." She scoffed looking at me.
"It didn't end well." Betty said quietly from beside me. Her hands balled into tight fists. Probably leaving marks.

"In fact..Jason's probably why your sister had a nervous breakdown and now lives in a group home isn't it?" Cheryl growled. I'm confused how this conversation is relevant to cheerleading.
"That's what our parents think." Betty answered. Any moment I was ready to explode.

"What do you have to say about that Betty?" Cheryl asked, leaning forward. "Go ahead, the floor is yours. Whatever you've been dying to spew about Jason and how he treated Polly, unleash it. Destroy me. Tear me a new one. Rip me to shreds. Annihilate me."
"You know what you spoiled little bitch!" I snapped walking closer to Cheryl. "I've had enough. "If you think I'm gonna sit here while you bully my twin into saying something that you would play the victim about, then you're sadly mistaken. She would never stoop to your level, because whether you like to believe it or not. You're below us, Because under all that makeup and bitchyness you're just a scared little girl who is one day gonna figure out that daddy's money won't buy her a better personality." I finished slamming my hands down on the table making Cheryl jump out of her skin. I huffed, glaring at her as she sat back up in her seat and looked behind me at Veronica and better.