Playbook

Reminder

Veronica and I quickly walked down the hallway towards the blue and gold office

Veronica and I quickly walked down the hallway towards the blue and gold office. We walked in to see Betty surrounded by other woman.

"This stories bigger than we thought." Betty began, seeing our confused faces. "I asked around to see what happened to you happened to anyone else and if anyone would go on record."

"I will. One hundred percent." A girl who I think is Ethel said.

"Okay." Betty smiled. "It's five guys on the football team, Chuck and his posse. Ethel was just about to tell us."

"One day last year Chuck and I talked in the library for 10 minutes. I helped him with a pre-Cal problem and nothing happened. But the next day he started telling people...that I let him do stuff to me. Like, sex stuff. And then he or one of his goons wrote "sloppy seconds" on my locker." She explained before getting interrupted.

"Yes, yes. We've all heard your tragic Origin story." Cheryl smiled, leaning on the door frame.

"I'm so, so sorry, Ethel. That's horrible." Veronica consoled waking over to her and giving her a slight hug.

"Not as horrible as being a suspect in your own brothers torture murder case but we all have crosses. In the meantime, river vixen practice starts in five minutes, sluts." Cheryl babbled, stepping into the room.

"They're ruining our lives and to them it's just a game." Ethel snapped loudly causing us to all look at her with shocked faces. "They keep score and.."

"Wait.. what do you mean keep score?" Veronica asked with a mortified look.

"Each conquest earns them points. They keep track and some secret playbook." Ethel said looking down. I scoffed, standing straighter, crossing my arms.

"OK we have to talk to Wetherbee." Betty insisted.

"I already tried. Weatherby said that he didn't find anything." Ethel sighed.

"OK we need undeniable proof." Betty declared.

"Proof of what Nancy drew?" Cheryl asked in a Taunting voice. "That boys will be boys? And that playbook reeks of suburban legend."

"How would you know Cheryl?" I asked turning around to face her completely. My anger issues were just scratching to come out and play.

"Because Freda Shallow, before he died my Brother was co-captain of the football team with Chuck. and Jason never mentioned it and he would've never allowed it." She explained with her smug look. I rolled my eyes crossing my arms once again.

"OK well I never met your brother and I'm not lying but what happened to me." Veronica pointed out, sending Cheryl a mast glare.

"And Ethes not lying." I continued for Veronica. "And proof or no proof, book or no book, I am going scorched earth on there privileged, despicable miscreants." I snapped, waking closer to Cheryl. "You wanna get caught in the back draft, Cheryl. Call me or any of these beautiful, young, strong, intelligent women, slut, one. More. Time."

~~~~

"Football players behaving badly? What else is new?" Veronica asked as joke

"Football players behaving badly? What else is new?" Veronica asked as joke. We had decided to sneak into the school on a hunt for chucks playbook.

"Colour me impressed." We heard a voice say from behind us. We all jumped turning stunned only to see Cheryl in a skimpy outfit. "What would your holy roller mother say about this, y/n, Betty?"

"What are you doing here?" I snapped.

"And where did you get those thigh high boots? They're amazing." Kevin asked, getting off track as Ethel walked off somewhere. I decided I would follow her and not listen to this Ludacris. We began looking in the spots we were too off about and sure enough we found it.

"Hey guys. Get in here." Ethel yelled out the door as I began flipping the the book. They came in and gathers around me. Trev was right they didn't even bothered to hide it. I flipped to the newest page in the book looking for Veronicas name.

"New girl. Is that what I'm reduced to? Nine points?" Veronica asked mortified once we found her name. I went to flip the page when Betty stopped me.

"Wait wait. Look at that. "Y/n cooper" zero points. What the hell?" She pointed. I looked down at my name with a confused look.

"Why is my name in here. And why dose it say zero points?" I asked looking up at everyone.

"Chuck couldn't get you. So he lost points." Kevin sighed. I looked at the page one more time before seeing a name I recognize.

"Omg. Pollys in this book." I sighed my voice breaking.

"Next to Jason's name." Cheryl whispered. I gulped before handing the book to Veronica and walking away.

"I'm so sorry guys." Veronica apologized. I shook my head.

"This isn't...Jason would never~" Cheryl began.

"It's right there, Cheryl." I snapped walking back over to the group, tears in my eyes. "God your brother hurt our sister. This is what guys like Jason and chuck think about woman. We're objects for them to abuse. And when they're done, they shame us into silence. They have zero remorse for the lives they destroy."

"Maybe I don't know Jason." Cheryl sighed.

"Both my sisters are in this book." Betty cried, grabbing onto Kevin's shoulder.

"I'll take a picture and we'll show it to weatherbee." Veronica said, as she snapped a picture on her phone. "It'll be the perfect cover for your exposè."

"Yeah but no~ these girls deserve justice, don't you thinks Cheryl?" Betty asked turning towards Cheryl who say there with tears. "You want vengeance. You wanna go full dark, no stars, y/n? I'm with you. And I have plan."

I smirked at my sister letting my crazy side take over, chuck Clayton and his group of assholes won't know what hit them when I'm through. I'm done playing nice.