I'm weird. I'm a weirdo

Reminder

"Maybe I should go

"Maybe I should go."

"No, y/n. Stay." Jughead demanded, voice booming with anger. I sat there while jughead and Betty argued, the awkwardness seeping through the room.

"Yes, y/n, leave." Betty insisted, clearly not happy I was still here.

"No, she's fine. You do know my dad has drinking problem?" He questioned, although I don't think he was actually looking for an answer.

"Of course I do. I didn't think people would be drinking tonight." She defended, clearly stating that the party kinda got away from us. I crossed my legs trying to make my presence less known but I couldn't escape the fact that I shouldn't be here. "I didn't plan on chuck and Cheryl and the rest of the school crashing, okay. This was supposed to be just your friends."

"You, y/n and Archie are my friends, okay." Jughead sighed. "Everyone else, including Kevin, including Veronica, are people that two months ago I would've shunned."

"Why?" Betty asked, clearly unhappy about the fact that Jughead doesn't like her friends.

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm weird." Jughead began. "I'm a weirdo. Y/n and I, and no offence to her, but we don't fit it, we don't wanna fit in. And frankly she actually cares about my feelings and dosing try to force people I don't like on me. Here's a question. Have you ever seen me without this hat on. That weird."

"Why are you getting so upset?" Betty asked. I could tell by the way she was making fist that she was getting worked up. "It's just a party jug."

"It's not just a party. It's the fact that you don't know or even care that this is the last thing I would want. You did this for you. To prove something." Jughead exclaimed. I slowly slid off the table I was sitting on and took a step closer to the two, making sure this doesn't get out of hand.

"To prove what?" Betty questioned.

"You're a great girlfriend? I don't know. Doesn't it ever occur to you how different we are? Like, I'm a cellular, DNA kind of level? You're a straight-A student. You're a cheerleader. For god's sakes, you're the perfect girl next door." Jughead continued to rant.

"I hate that word." Betty cried, voice breaking slightly.

"I'm the damaged liner outsider from the wrong side of the tracks. Like, damn, y/n and I would make more sense. Betty come on. Who are we kidding? We're on borrowed time."

"What the hell if that supposed to mean, do you like my sister or something?" Betty yelled, switching her sights between Jughead and I. My breath was caught in my throat and I was afraid to let it out.

"This has nothing to do with her, it has to do with the fact that we don't work." Jughead sighed. "I'm not one of your projects, okay? Like solving Jason's murder."

"No you're not a project, jug. You're my boyfriend." Betty sobbed, moving her hands towards juggies face only for him to rip them away.

"Until you're sick of slumming it with me or until Archie changes his mind and says he wants to be with you."

"Jughead!" I shouted, watching as a few tears slipped from bettys eyes.

"What, y/n. Come on. We both know it. Archie doesn't care who's he hurts because he knows he has both of you falling at his feet. She's the perfect girl next door and she needs to be with the boy next door. I mean you're madly in love with him but he nor Betty seem to care!" Jughead shouted but quickly shut his mouth once he realized what he just told Betty.

"You're...you're in love with Archie?" Betty asked me with tears still in her eyes.

"Betty.." I began but she stopped me.

"Answer the question. Are you in love with Archie?" She asked again. I sighed, looking towards the floor. She scoffed, shaking her head at me. She quickly turned to Jughead. "If you feel this strongly about this than....maybe we shouldn't be together."

"That's probably for the best." Jughead mumbled, still looking towards the floor. Betty quickly left the garage not before giving the death stare. When the door slammed shut I let out a breath, feeling as though a weight had been lifted.

"Y/n..." Jughead began, turning towards me. I looked up at him to see tears in his eyes. I quickly went over to him and engulfed him in a hug, afraid to let go.

"Please don't ever leave me." He pleaded, his tears hitting my shoulder, sending a small shiver down my back.

"Come on, I'll take you home. I don't really think there's any need for either of us to be here anymore." I said, pulling away. He nodded whipping his eyes as we made our way outside of the garage and throw the large crowd of people. We walked as fast as we could towards the door before we were stopped by chuck and Cheryl.

"Hey. Where you going, guest of honor?"

Jughead grabbed my hand and tried pushing our way passed the two only for chuck to harshly push Jughead back, running into me. He put his free hand behind himself, blocking me from chuck.

"Get out of our way chuck." Jughead demanded, voice seeping with venom.

"Oh, but you can't leave now." Cheryl tutted. I glared her down as Betty and Veronica came towards us. "We haven't even played our game yet. Listen up, party people! Everyone has their secrets." Cheryl continued to explain before pausing and looking at jugheads and my hands intertwined tightly. "And we've all done our share or sinning. That's one thing my dear brothers death has revealed. So let's play a little game to get those secrets out in the open."

Jughead and I shared a look as I leaned my head back groaning. I looked back towards the tow to see chuck smirking at me as he locked the front door. Oh to rip his head off.