I swear to god

What you wearing

Coat over outfit

Coat over outfit

Scary. It's the only word I could think of when I looked up at the large building my sister is in. I stood in front of the bus stop with Betty and jughead, trying to find the courage to walk in. To find our sister.

"Hey, don't judge a home for troubled youth's by it's facade, right?" Jughead joked, starring at the building. Betty sighed, pulling her pony tail tighter before we all walked towards the building. We walked in through the large doors to be met with the same atmosphere as the outside. Dead.

"Hi, my name is Elizabeth copper, and this is my sister y/n cooper. We're here to see our sister Polly." Betty said to the woman who sat at the desk in the front.

"May I see some identification?" The lady requested. I took my wallet out of my coat pocket and pulled out my ID, pushing it towards the woman. Betty did the same and she looked at them both before handing them back and handing us a clip board. "Sign in here, please. He'll have to wait."

~~~~

"Pollys room is right this way, though right now it's silent reflection time and she usually spends that time in the garden of deliverance." The lady explained as we walked town a poorly lit hallway. As we passed pollys took Betty and I peeked in through the small window. It wasn't a terrible room but it certainly was not great. We continued to walk with the lady to a large, beautiful garden full of flowers. She left the two of us to find Polly on our own. We made our way to a small sitting area and saw a girl with long blonde hair and immediately knew it was our sister.

"Polly?" I mumbled. She turned around and her expression grew from confused to surprised.

"Y/n!" She sighed making her way over to me. She engulfed me in a tight hug. Once she let go she moved to Betty doing the same. We chuckled with tears in our eyes.

"You found us." Polly mumbled. I looked down at Pollys stomach and my eyes went wide.

"You're...?" I asked, touching her belly. She nodded has Betty and I giggled in delight.

"Polly. You're.....with Jason's...?" Betty began, unable to find the words.

"Please be happy for me, guys." Polly pleaded.

"We are, Polly." I smiled, rubbing her belly again. "We're just...so sorry we didn't come sooner. I should've, but mom and dad, they stopped~" I was cut off by Polly.

"No. What'd they tell you? That I was ok drugs? Alcohol?"

"They said you were sick?" Betty answered. "And you tried to hurt yourself."

"And they told me that neither of you wanted to come see me, which I knew was a lie." Polly sighed. I shook my head. Their unbelievable.

"So they locked you up because you were pregnant?" I asked not believe any of this.

"Because they couldn't control me. Mom and dad hated that Jason and I were dating." Polly began as we walked towards a bench. "They were thrilled when Jason dumped me. Jason's parents forced him to break up with me. Of course they didn't approve of a blossom boy dating a cooper girl. But when I told him about the baby, our baby, he was so happy. We were gonna run away. Start our family in a beautiful place. So on July 4th, I woke up, packed a bag, and went downstairs to start my new life, just like Jason and I had planned. We were gonna meet on the other side of sweetwater river. But mom and dad found out about everything. When I went downstairs, there was a woman I didn't know, sitting at the kitchen table drinking tea, with two men behind her. They threw me in the back of a van. I was screaming. I don't this I stopped screaming until I got here In this place. Have either of you talked to him? Does he know that I'm here?"

"Who, Polly?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Jason." She answered. My mouth fell open as my breath picked up and I looked at Betty. They didn't tell her. "If I give him a message, will you make sure it gets to him?"

"Polly Jason..." I began before she interrupted me, standing up.

"What does he think happened? He knows I'm here because of mom and dad, right?"

"Polly you don't understand..." Betty began.

"I can fix this Betty, I know I can. You just hav to help me get out of here. And then I'll go to meet him. The car, on the lost highway off of route 40. Pass the old "maple syrup" sign and you're almost there. See I remember. I'm packed. We're packed. Well go to the farm, like we planned."

"Polly, stop." Betty snapped, throwing pollys hands down.

"What's the matter, what? What is it? She asked." I put my hand on her shoulder giving her a look.

"Jason...." I began. "I don't know if I can do this."

"What did something happen to him? Something bad? Oh, my god." She began to freak out.

"Come with me, ting lady's. Now."

~~~~

The lady had brought us to a cold, stone office. We sat there for a while in silence, Trying to get a signal on our phones. Suddenly the door bursted open.

"Mom!?" I asked as she slammed the door. What are you doing here?

"I pay the sisters good money. You think they don't notify me if Polly gets a visitor?" She questioned. She quickly gripped our wrists pulling us out of the room. She drug is towards the men who stood with a scared looking jughead. We continued to walk in silence until we passed Polly. She turned around and look at mom with complete anger.

"Mom?"

"Polly."

"Jason's dead? And you didn't tell me? And you kept me in here?" She screamed.

"Baby, it's for your own good."

"No!" Polly began as two men grabbed her. "You always say that! It's not true! No, y/n." I wiggled out of my mothers hand and hugged Polly as she was begging dragged away.

"I'm gonna get you out of here, I swear to god." I whispered in her ear as the guard blocked jughead and mom pulled Betty and I back. I love you Polly. I watched a the men dragged my sister away. I turned towards jughead and pushed my way through the men and hugged him and tightly as possible. He rubbed my back hushing me and pollys screams go quieter and quieter. I swear to god.