Search party

What you wearing

"Our mom and dad don't wanna get the police involved

"Our mom and dad don't wanna get the police involved. They don't want anyone to know she ran away, or about her shameful condition." Betty explained to the group. Last night Polly excepted the sisters of quite mercy. She could be anywhere but no one had any idea where to look.

"Please. What decade is this?" Veronica sarcastically asked. I however had no part in this conversation. I sat on the arm of the couch starting daggers at Archie while I slowly sipped my coffee.

"Well, since she knew where Jason's car was they're afraid people might think that she burned it and if she did..." Betty began before being interrupted by jughead.

"She could be the murderer covering her tracks."

"Who did burn the car?" Archie asked, knocking me out of my trance. I blink a few times, coming back to reality.

"Sheriff Keller says it's possible someone was following us." Betty continued.

"Oh, my god." I sighed. "Honestly, guys, we should just move."

"Guys what if pollys really hurt. What if whoever killed Jason is coming after her next?" Betty began to spiral. Jughead wrapped his arm around Betty, calming her down. I choked slightly on my coffee looking towards Veronica who wore the same confused look I did.

"Betty, even though your parents don't want to, maybe you should go to the police." Archie suggested.

"Second it. We can talk to my dad about how he had to discreet." Kevin said.

"No offences kev, but your dad answers to a higher authority than god." Jughead began.

"The blossoms. They're the first people he would tell." I finished for jughead. "And if there's anyone to keep this secret from, it's the blossoms. They'd twist it around and go after Polly out of spite."

"How can we help? Tell us, we'll do it." Veronica offered. The two of us sighed sharing a look. Oh boy.

~~~~

Outfit and coat over top