Jughead

Reminder

After that everything got

After that everything got...crazy. Underage drinking, sexual tension, groping and grabbing, the whole nine yards. I sat on the sofa by myself watching everyone do there thing but mostly keeping my eyes on Archie. Ever since the party started, even when it was just inner circle he was drinking like an old divorced man. Archie suddenly left the crowd making his way out the back door. I shrugged him off, slumping back into the couch. I threw my head back, letting it rest on the back of the couch. I felt the seat beside me slump, somebody clearly sitting next to me. I sighed lifting my head, feeling the knot in my neck come back. I looked to my left to see a smirking chuck Clayton.

"Hello, y/n."

"What do you want?" I questioned, not in the mood to play his childish games. His smirked grew, his amusement seeping threw.

"No need to be hostel. I'm just being a nice guy." He smiled, resting his hand on my thigh. I looked from him to his hand and back to his cocky face.

"I suggest you get your hand off of me before I rip it off." I barked, shoving his hand away.

"Come on, y/n. I'm changing." He lied through his teeth.

"I'm leaving." I insisted, standing from the sofa. He quickly stood up as well, gripping my hand tightly. He pulled my body flush to his, smirking down at me.

"You're not going anywhere." He demanded, a low growl in his voice, anger flashing in his eyes. I tried pulling my hand away, struggling to get away.

"Chuck, let go." I cried, a bright red mark growing on my wrist. He ignored my pleads, tightening his grip. I hit his chest, trying my hardest.

"What going on here?"

Both chuck and I turned our heads to the side, seeing FP standing with a present in his arms and an intimidating look plastered on his face.

"Nothing, sir. Just messing around." Chuck smiled. Still holding my wrist. FP turned his attention from chuck to me and I gave him a pleading look. He quickly clued in and looked back towards chuck.

"Alright, well, can I borrow her for a second." FP asked, as if he cared what his answer was. Chuck gulped, clearly intimidated by the bulky man.

"Yeah, of course." Chuck said, letting go of my now slightly bruised wrist and pushing me towards FP and waking away.

"God, thank you. He's kinda out for revenge." I chuckled, smiling up at the man.

"All good. Do you know where jug is?" He asked, holding up the neatly wrapped gift.

"Umm, I think he's in the garage. Come, I'll take you." I smiled. He nodded, putting his hand in my hair and ruffled my hair like I was a five year old. We chuckled and began making our way towards the garage.

We heard quite chatter coming from being the closed door so we assumed jughead was in there like I had assumed. I opened the door, letting FP follow behind me.

"Dad?" Jughead questioned, standing from the chair. I moved away and stood by Archie who sat on a desk.

"Happy birthday, jughead." FP began. Archie stood from the desk, standing up straighter.

"How are you, Mr. Jones?" Archie asked, sounding sober.

"Happy to be here, celebrating with my son." He answered, smiling slightly. "Didn't realize you had so many friends."

"I don't." Jughead noted. "Fair warning, you're the only adult here."

"So I gathered. Where can I put this?" He asked, holding up the gift.

"Table in the den." Archie stated, pointing towards the door. FP nodded, going to leave.

"How—? Dad." Jughead began, moving towards his father. "Betty call you?"

"Yeah, she came by too." FP answered, earning a loud sigh from jughead. "She knows what she wants, that one. I'll be back."

"Jughead?" I questioned as he stood there, not moving a muscle. He just shook his head plopping down onto the couch once again.

Okay. Im sorry this is short but I wanna give you guys one more chance to vote for jughead or Archie. I think I've gotta about 3-4 votes so I'm pretty sure who it's going to be but I thought I would do this one last time. So guys plz, if you have a certain person you wanna be with plz plz comment and let me know. Thanks.