Arrested

Reminder

"Before you get mad let me explain

"Before you get mad let me explain..." Veronica began, a pleading look in her brown doe eyes. Hurt ran through my body as Archie starred at the ground refusing to make eye contact with me. And I get Betty is hurt that her and juggie broke up, but this is a new low.

"Explain what!? That you're working with my mom being my back?" I snapped. Looking towards Betty everything began to make sense. She told me how mom asked them for help and she only told me so I wouldn't find out another way ask them about. This was I was off their trail believing every lie they sold me.

"I'm sorry, y/n. But you know FP had some kind of arrangement with my dad. I had to make sure it wasn't about Jason blossom." Veronica pleaded, hurt in her eyes as shook my head.

"And what your excuse?" I asked turning towards Betty. She sighed, fiddling with her hands.

"I-I had to help them, and if I'm being honest I had to know for myself." She mumbled, head still directed at the ground. Rolling my eyes I pinched the bridge of my nose, turning towards Archie.

"Why?" Was all I said, waiting for his halfhearted excuse.

"I was looking out for Jughead in case FP was doing shady stuff. To protect him." Archie sighed, grabbing my hands. "Y/n you have to believe me I never meant to go behind your back."

"Archie were supposed to be a team, okay. If this relationship is going to work then~" I began only to be interrupted by the two girls standing at his side.

"Woah, wait!"

"Relationship?!"

"Yeah, well, we haven't really talked about it but, I asked y/n to be my girlfriend, and she kinda said yes. But we said we weren't gonna finalize anything until after the dance." Archie explained.

"Until after you had the chance to lie to me." I huffed, pulling my hands away from Archies.

"Don't blame him y/n. Betty and I asked him to help us." Veronica said as Betty starred off into space, her eyes squinting with confusion.