Tears and confessions

Reminder

I laid in my bed, head buried in my pillow

I laid in my bed, head buried in my pillow. My sods filling my room, the conversation with Archie finally hitting me. He said he didn't wanna be more than friends and I have to except that. The only problem is that, that's his way of telling me doesn't like me without actually having to say it.

"Honey?" Mom mumbled, knocking on the door lightly. I raised my head from my pillow and making my way towards the door, wiping my tears. I slowly opened the door to reveal my mom with a bright red face and tears streaming down her face.

"Your sister still not home and I heard you crying so I think we both could you use each other's company right now." She sighed. I gulped before letting more tears fall down my face and loud sob falling from my lips. She quickly pulled me into a hug. She sobbed into my shoulder as I did hers.

"I kicked your father out." She cried, voice trembling. I shook my head, slightly confused but I didn't feel like asking questions right now. My mother's embrace was all I needed right now.

~~~~

ARCHIES POV

I was sat in my chair, strumming my guitar waiting for juggie to get home. I knew I had to tell him about what I did to y/n but right now our fight is because of him. He heard him slowly come into the room so I set my instrument down and turned my chair around to face him.

"I should've trusted you." He began. "There's no excuse. I was afraid...that the serpents and my dad were the ones doing those messed-up things. I didn't wanna Believe that was true. I mean, he's my dad, Archie."

"I get that. I do." I sighed, interrupting his small rant. "But, jughead, you can talk to me about anything. You're like......you're like my brother." I admitted, slightly embarrassed for actually uttering the words.

"Nice bro whisper," Archie. Jughead smiled. I chuckled lightly, looking up at him with a sly smile. "You are my brother. And I'm here for you and your dad. So, what can I do."

"Pray for a miracle." I sighed.

"Anyway man, I'm sorry." Jughead mumbled, looking to the floor. I shook my head rubbing it off.

"It's all good bro." I smiled. "But you're about to be mad at me after what I tell you." He shot me a confused look, moving his chair closer to mine. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"I....lead y/n on. I know-I know I said I wouldn't but I thought if I got with Val it would be easier to forget my feelings for her. But all it did was make me think of her more because she told me we should back off from each other for vals sake. And then the other night I-I kissed her and I know I shouldn't have.....and then tonight I told her we should just be friends....."

He sat there for a couple minutes, starring at me blankly, not uttering a single word.

"You promised you wouldn't brake her again." He muttered, looking at the floor.