Looking good

What you wearing

Shoes

"If it's a double feature, dose that mean I have time to go to the bathroom?"

"I'd hold it Ethel." Kevin answer. I rolled my eyes pushing him slightly.

"Yes Ethel you can go. Be quick though, just in case." I smiled. She smiled back, running off to the bathroom. I turned back around to Kevin and his boyfriend. "Why be like that?"

He shrugged his shoulders, laughing me off. I rolled my eyes, walking over to the sofa and plopping down in my seat with a defeated sigh. Ethel eventually came back just as someone walked threw the door. We all duly shouted "surprise" expecting to see jughead only to be greeted with a irritated looking Veronica.

"Do I look like jughead to you?" She jabbed, walking into the family room.

"Looking good v." I smirked, looking her up and down. She rolled her eyes ignoring my complement and making her way towards Kevin.

"Oh, Betty texted me. They're almost here." Kevin smiled, looking down at his phone. "You've met Joaquin, right?" He asked, directing his attention towards Veronica. Archie came out of the kitchen, cup in hand looking giggly as ever.

"I haven't had the pleasure." Veronica smiled, shaking Joaquins hand. "Also I thought it was inner circle only tonight?" She whispered, not very well might I add.

"Joaquin is my boyfriend. That makes him inner circle." Kevin defended. I zoned out looking passed them at Archie who was dancing like a girl, off in his own world. I got off the couch and was about to go check on him until Ethel shouted.

"They're really coming this time. Everybody hide."

We all quickly found a spot to crouch down. It was quite except for the rattling of Mr. Andrews liquor cabinet. I sighed crawling on my knees towards Veronica, hitting her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I snapped, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Drinking my feelings, Bebe." She smiled, popping open a bottle of rum. I was about to protest but the sound of the door opening stopped me from pushing forward. I shrugged Veronica off and prepared to give jughead at least one happy memory.

"I can't believe you were scared, that's funny to me." Jughead mumbled, unaware of everyone presents. Betty quickly turned the light in the foyer on and we all jumped out of hiding, yelling a whole-hearted surprise.

"This is why we left the double feature." Jughead chuckled, connecting the dots.

"Happy birthday, bro." Archie smiled, giving him a hug. I walked over to the two joining in on the hug, jumping like a two year old. Archie let go, detaching from the hug. Everyone made their way toward the dining room. I began to follow behind everyone when jughead suddenly grabbed my chin pulling my face to look at his.

"Y/n. You know how I am with this stuff. You should have told them no." He sighed, looking directly into my eyes. I pulled his hand away from my chin, holding it.

"Believe jughead I tried. But it was me against everyone. Okay, Believe me I wanted it to just be the two of us at the movies like it is every year too but, try to have fun. Yeah?" I explained, begging like a child. He sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Fine." He mumbled, throwing his arm over my shoulder, waking towards the dining room. Everyone wished jughead a happy birthday only to get an awkward thanks and pat on that back. Someone suddenly turned the lights out and Betty came out with a cake in her arms, singing happy birthday. I smiled up at jughead only for him to grip my forearm and pull me into his side harshly, not once breaking his gaze from the scene in front.

After a weirdly long rendition of the happy birthday song, Betty passed the cake to jughead, smiling.

"That was haunting, Betty." He joked, starring down at the flames. She kissed his cheek, smiling once again.

"Blow out the candles. Make a wish."

Veronica suddenly left the group with a sour look. Everyone looked towards her, attention leaving jughead.

"I wish it were just the three of us right now." Jughead whispered towards Betty and I. I rolled my eyes hitting the back of his head. Betty sighed, bringing the cake up to jugheads face. He sighed, letting out a strong blow and blowing each candle out in one puff. Archie left the group, following Veronica. Jughead passed the cake and gripped my forearm again.

"Alright, alright. What's with all the grabbing?" I questioned, praying he would loosen his tight grip.

"You can't leave me alone at all tonight...promise?" He pleaded. I started up at his eyes in awe, getting a glimpse of the scared 9th grader who wouldn't let me leave to go to the bathroom once on our first day of high school.

"I promise, juggie." I smiled, raising my pinky in the air. He smirked, linking out pinky's together before he got dragged away by Betty. I followed the two into the kitchen to see Archie and Veronica hugging. If Veronicas makeup wasn't snugged and running I swear I would feel a pang of jealousy run through my body.

"Just coming to get ice cream. Is everything okay?" Betty asked, awkwardly playing with her sleeves.

"Yeah. No, I'm just not in a party mood like I usually am." Veronica said, fixing her hair. Archie looked at me through hooded eyes. We haven't spoken sense the night he told me we should just be friends. It's not that I don't wanna talk to him, it's just too hard.

"That makes two of us." Jughead jabbed, moving away from the Conversation.

"Oh god." I sighed, putting my head in my hands.

"Wait." Betty began. "You're not upset that I threw you a party, are you?"

"It is nice, Betty. I appreciate it. It's just I would be happier if it were just the five of us at a booth at pop's." Jughead said, trying to stay as calm as possible.

"We always do that. I wanted to do something special." Betty smiled, her vice getting lower.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Jughead remarked.

"Why is everything so doom and gloom with you, jug?" Betty questioned, voice raising. "Why can't it just be normal for once?"

"I'm not normal. I'm not wired to be normal." Jughead continued. Suddenly the door bell rang startling all of us. I looked to Betty with a confused look.

"How many more people did you invite to this?" Jughead asked.

"No one. Inner circle only." I said, following Archie to the door. We are about to open the door when Cheryl and nearly everyone form school badged in.

"Did you really think you could have a party without inviting moi?" Cheryl questioned, her usual smug look plastered on her face.

"Or me?" Chuck smirked, looking me up and down, bottom lip between his teeth. "Looking good, y/n. Lookin' real good."

~~~~~~

HEYYY!! So I need your guy's help. My original plan was to end up with Archie but now I'm not too sure. So could you guys plz comment and tell me who you would like to end up with and I'll take them all into consideration. Jughead or Archie. Thankssss!!