Sticky maple

What you wearing

"So are you a suspect now?" Veronica asked Archie

"So are you a suspect now?" Veronica asked Archie. He had just informed us that he there that day at sweet water river and heard a gun shot.

"My dad says we all are, including me." Kevin explained, eating some candy. I sighed taking the candy from hand and eating it.

"Not me girl. I don't know these people." Veronica pointed out causing me to chuckle slightly.

"Guys, should we maybe rebinge making a murderer on Netflix tonight?" Kevin asked making me perk up.

"Ha, ha. Sorry can't. Gotta stay late to work on the paper." Betty apologized, reaching for some sweets.

"Count me out too. I've got a date tonight." Veronica smiled.

"You do?" I asked. "What riverdale hottie made the cut?"

"Hey, v-lo. I'll swing by the pembrooke to pick you up at 8?" Chuck said as he walked by. I went wide eyed looking towards Kevin who wore the same expression.

"I'll be waiting."

"Chuck Clayton?" I began, a mortified look. "You, and chuck? I'm sorry. WHAT?"

"He's kinda a player." Betty pointed out.

"Who cares? He's the hottest of hot." Kevin laughed, making me groan and throw my head back. It seems like everyone is with someone but me.

~~~~

"So, how'd it go with chuck?" Kevin asked, running towards Betty, Veronica and I.

"Chuck has muscles for days but his Conversation is not the stuff of Oscar Wilde or even Diablo Cody." Veronica joked, closing her locker.

"Hey Veronica." Some perky bitch said as she walked by. "How was the sticky Maple you had last night?"

"The what now?" Veronica asked.

"The Sticky maple Chuck gave you. How was it?" She asked as she continued to walk by.

"We had a brownie sundae if that's what you hyenas mean."

Suddenly all the cell phones around us began chime.

"Oh no." Kevin began looking down at his phone.

"What?" Veronica asked as she snatched Kevin's Phone. I walked over to Veronica and looked over her shoulder to see what it was.

"What the hell is sticking maple?" Veronica snapped.

"It's a Riverdale thing." Kevin answered.

"No Kevin." I chimed in. "It's a slut shaming thing, and I will not let my best friend be slut shamed nor am I gonna let her be shamed by someone named, excuse me, chuck Clayton. Does he really think he can get away with this? I will cut the brakes on a souped up phallic symbol."

"Y/n calm down. We can go to wetherbee." Betty suggested.

"About the coach's son. Betty I don't follow rules I make them, and when necessary i break them. do you wanna go full dark no stars, Veronica then by all means lets do it. you want Justice then take my hand and come with me." I said, extending my hand.

"No Veronica, you don't understand. Y/n has major anger issues and once she gets started I'm afraid she won't stop." Betty explained, trying to reason with betty. Veronica looked back to me and put her hand in mine.

"Coming Betty?" She asked extending her hand aswell. Betty let out sigh giving Kevin a look before slowly putting he hand in Veronicas. I smiled and began pulling them towards the boys locker room. I pushed the door open to be meet with hot steam and so, many, boys.

"Move." I demanded pushing some jock before pumping into another one nearly knocking done is towel, almost revealing his.... it wasn't just any jock. It was Archie. I gulped looking down seeing his exposed v-line before looking back up at him with a stern face.

"Y/n! What the hell are you guys doing in here?" He asked as re-wrapped his town around his toned waist.

"Don't worry about it." I insisted, going to continue waking, pulling both Veronica and Betty along but Archie grabbed my waist with one hand stopping me.

"No~"

"I mean it Archie! Hit the showers and stay out of my way." I snapped, pulling his hand off my waist. I sighed counting to walk towards chuck who was with his little possy of wanna be Justin bieber's. I cleared my throat making him turn around.

"Oh, y/n. Oh and B and V. Ménage à right on. Ladies." He chuckled, licking his lips, looking me up and down. I nearly gagged but help it back. I sighed taking out my phone and opening the tweet everyone got. I put the phone up.

"This is disgusting. Take it down." I demanded, wearing my signature glare.

"Whoa, woah. Why are you so wound up? It's not like it's you. And in all honesty she should be proud. It's a badge of honor." He smiled. "I get your sticking up for your friend but gotta say y/n your not exactly virgin territory after your closer date with Andrews."

"OK that is beyond irrelevant chuck." Betty began, getting agitated. "You're not aloud to go around humiliating girls for any reason, under any circumstances...jerk."

"Like, I get you're not a closet kind a girl but Hey ,if you wanna ride the Chuck wagon that can be arranged. Both you...and your sister" He laughed with a smirk.

"You're a asshole." Veronica said. "I can't believe I went out with you."

"Let's keep this simple so that you're preppy murderer half brain can grasp it." I started, stepping closer to chuck. "Take this the hell down."

"Okay, that creepy, bitch attitude may work on jughead and Andrews, but your in bulldog territory." Chuck smiled, raising his hands causing moose to get in my face and bark. I rolled my eyes at his intimidation attempt. All of a sudden every boy in the locker room began barking like dogs. I kept a straight face looking into chicks smug eyes with a smirk on my face. "But please, fight back." He smiled before begging to walked away, rubbing his bare body on me. "You'll only make it harder on yourself."

"This isn't over." I mouthed with a smirk, before pulling Betty and Veronica out of the locker room. This won't be the last time chuck Clayton gets a taste of me. And that's for damn sure.

~~~~

"Veronica come on. Please stop looking at the comments. I promise I'll handle it." I said to Veronica placing my hand on her for arm. We were both at the pembrooke studying when she got the brilliant idea to keep looking at the photo. She suddenly had tears coming out of her eyes as she mouthed the comments to herself. In the blink of an eye Veronicas phone was screen down as her mother walked in.

"Hey I've been meaning to ask you how was your date last night?" She asked. "And y/n good to see suck a pretty lady as always."

"Thanks mrs. Lodge, it's great to see you too." I smiled looking back down at my book.

"Please, call me Hermione." She insisted. "So Mami, tell me everything. I liked the looks of that boy."

"More handsome on the outside, more rotten on inside." Veronica mumbled as she continued to write.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Her mother Asked, tying her apron to her waist.

"Nothing just that he's not really my type." Veronicas lied, unable to make eye contact. Suddenly Veronica's phone began to buzz. She picked up muttering a few things before telling me we needed to meet Betty at the school. This will be a long day.