Chapter 18

You let out another sigh, as you stared at them for a while in silence. What were you suppose to do? You knew they were worried about you but this was too much.

"Guys. This is the last time im letting you spend the night. You guys were lucky Iida even let you last night. I know you guys are worried about me and every thing but you cant always protect me and you cant always be around me. I know thats hard to accept, but it is what it is."

The three boys stared at you for a while, the room was quiet. They knew all that. But you got kidnapped and they were scared it was gonna happen again.

"I dont know what your problem is. We are just trying to make sure youre safe. Were fucking worried about you dumbass" bakugou grumbled as he started making a new bed on the floor. The other two followed his lead and started remaking theirs.

"I dont need you to worry about me bakugou. I dont need any of you to worry about me im back and im fine." You tried to get the words out as calm as possible. But saying that made you feel sad. You liked them worrying about you. But that was the problem. You need to not feel happy about them worrying about you. You needed to slowly make some space between you and them. And its not like you can do that with them always around.

Bakugou looked up with you with his normal angry face, while the other two stayed still. They stopped moving and stared at their beds. But bakugou wasn't gonna be quiet. No not when youre being like this. He slowly walked over to you and grabbed the collar of your shirt and yanked your face closer to yours.

"I dont know why youre being like this, but we all know you're not okay and if you wanna keep being a bitch and try to throw us out. Go ahead but we're not going anywhere. You havent even been back here long enough for us to leave you alone. Why dont you get we care about you and we're here for you. Now stop being a dumbass and just let us be here for you. god damn it y/n" his voice was coming out angry but there was a slight shake in it. His eyes were staring into you. His eyes looked like he wanted to cry, but you knew he wouldnt. You were quick to look away before your hand slowly went up to his hand that was connect to your shirt and grabbed it, before you started freezing it. He was quick to let go of your collar and now both of his hands were on your shoulders. He was squeezing your shoulder. You could see how much he was trying to control his anger. This was good maybe he would just get angry and strom out. But when he just pulled you into a hug. You realized that he wasnt leaving. His head was now resting on your shoulder.

"Please y/n. Just let us be here for you." he mumbled in your shoulder.

The room was quiet for a while. No one was saying anything. You and bakugou were just standing there. But kirishima and kaminari was slowly starting to move and finishing making their beds.

"I dont need anyone worrying about me." You mumbled as a last try for the moment. But when bakugou let out a sigh. You knew it was just going in one ear out the other.

After a few more moments, bakugou stepped away from you and went back to making his bed on the floor. You finally made your way over to your bed and sat there while you listened to the three boys finsh what they were doing and sat down and started talking. You just pulled out your phone and scrolled through it, trying to ignore the boys that were sitting on your floor. It was kinda hard with them every once in a while glancing over at you. But when you finally put away your phone and stared at the three boys. They wouldn't look at you. Why were they like this. You stared at them for what felt like forever before Kirishima started speaking.

"Y/n, wanna come and help me get some snacks from the kitchen and bring them back here?" he was trying to break the awkward silence.

You let out a small sigh before nodding, it was better then sitting here with all of you guys being quiet.
You two left the room quietly, the other two just watched you two walk out of the room.