Chapter 16

You followed them all throught the hallway. You were taking in everything around you. Your mind.quickly went to your mission and why you were here again. You werent sure what exactly what they wanted. Info on the heros about how to destroy them. You got that. They wanted to ruin hero society but you weren't really sure how you would do that. You were a student. But you knew you had alot of time to figure out something to help your new friends. You just hope you get to see them again soon, but thats not that they havent attacked the U.A. students alot anyways. So you were hopefully.

"Hey you okay?" You heard Kirishima ask, bring you back into reality.

"Yeah, yeah Im fine." you gave him a smile, which he returned.

"Well hurry up, we're gonna be late." Kirishima laughed, as he grabbed a hold of your hand and lead you to the classroom. But you could hear the whisper's through the hallways as you passed people In the hallway.

"Isnt that the girl who got kidnapped?"
"Look at all those burns on her, and look she gots some scars."
"I wonder if she's okay"
"I wonder what they did to her"
"Do you think its safe to have her here?"

"Will you extra shut up already!" bakugou yelled as he his quirk went off on his hands. He had that normal angery face showing.

"Bakugou its okay. Lets just go" You. laughed slightly trying to lighten up the mood. As you tried to walk faster to your class. Bakugou followed but you could hear some of his grumbling.

Once you got into class, most of your classmates were already in there. You walked to your desk and sat down before Erazer got there. But you were quickly surrounded by your classmates. You couldnt help but laugh at how quick they were around you. They were asking how your night went. Did you sleep okay.

"Guys, im fine really. Honestly it hasent really sunk in that im back here. I mean I know I'm back but like I dont, you know?" You let out a small laugh. "That probably made it sound worse. Just im fine for now. If I need you guys ill let you know. For now im gonna try to push through this all." you gave them all a smile before most of them sat down. But once most of them left you alone. You could feel his eyes staring at you. Which you wish would stop. You didnt wanna but maybe if you look back at him he would stop.

You looked midoriya way, but when you did the classroom door opened, shoto entered, you couldnt help but have your glance go to him. He looked tired as he sat in his seat. He glanced over at you and gave you a small smile, but you only got to see it for a moment before there was a hand over your eyes.

"You okay?" Kaminari voice came from behind you.

"I was till I went blind" you joked, but before he could make any smart remarks. Erazer entered the room. Kaminari slowly removed his hands as he went to his seat.

You tried to listen to what your teacher was saying but you couldn't. That was till he started talking about the class going to test to get their hero licenses. That got your interest. Maybe this could be important to tell the boss. Yeah maybe. Erazer told you all that you guys would be going in a week. Most of the class you tuned out, and before you knew it class was over. And it was time for lunch.

"What do you want for lunch y/n?" sero  asked, as he got up. You stared at him for a moment. You wanted to be alone to go call the boss. The sooner you did the sooner you would know if this was good info. You mean it might not help destroy any older heros but just maybe it will be good info.

"Eh not sure. But I need to go to the bathroom before I go to the lunch room. Why dont I meet you all there" You said before leaving the classroom. The rest of the boys were kinda confused but you said youll meet them so they werent gonna worry.