Its out there in the open

IT had been a week since you're brother found out about your feelings for Midoriya. It was a little awkward after everything that happened, but none the less Midoriya and Shoto still seemed to be doing okay, they were still friends and everything. But of course you tried avoided both of them on a daily basics. You ended up hanging out with the Bakusquad now more then anything. You missed Iida and the other girls, but Kaminari and Kirishima and Bakugou have been around you more and checking up on you more then anything anymore. But they still couldn't really cheer you up, but sometimes they could distract you from the hurt and sadness you felt inside now. But it was always short lasted, cause sooner or later you had to see your brother or midoriya. Even when you didnt want to. Your brother would randomly show up and come into your dorm bedroom trying to make you talk things through. Talk about your feelings. Usually you would just ignore him till he would go away. Sometimes he would leave but sometimes he would just stay and keep saying your name over and over till you reply with a "what?" or "Hm?" but thats all he could ever get out of you. But you knew soon that you and shoto were having a family dinner with your other siblings, and there was a chance he would try to make you talk to him there. But the rest of your siblings knew nothing that was going on with you and Shoto. Maybe it was the best for everything. But how were you suppose to act like nothing is happening between you and your brother. When you and your brother have always been hooked at the hip since you were a child even after all of Shoto training with your guys father. You were always there to check up on him, and even when your mom spilled boiling water on his face, you were the one who helped him through that, and helped make sure his face didn't get infected. You were always there for one another. You figured maybe you could make an excuse on why you and your brother werent talking to each other without giving the whole truth but you knew Fuyumi would see right through it. But even so you didnt even wanna leave your room, or even go to class and see your brother there. But you had to, and once again it was time to go to class and see everyone.

Your eyes were bloodshot, you hate to admit but knowing that it was only a matter of time before Shoto and Midoriya get together was ruining you, but you had to keep telling yourself it was for the best. Your brother is in love with him and that they will both be happier. That they were meant to be.

You knew they were gonna soon, when you heard Midoriya talking to Iida about how now that he knows shoto likes him. He was gonna make his move. You didnt mean to hear it, but you were walking to class and you overheard them talking.

It wasnt what you wanted to hear but you knew that in the end that they would both be happy and thats what you wanted. Right? This is what you planned for all these weeks. To make your brother and Midoriya get closer and fall for each other. But looking back now you wished you didnt do everything you could to make this thing happen. You didnt know how to handle it. You really should of thought this all through. You knew you couldnt blame shoto for being in love with Midoriya, you shouldnt be upset with him for loving Midoriya, but then why couldnt you pull yourself together and talk to the brother you love. It has never been this hard for you. Going this long not talking to your brother was knew to you. You didnt know what to do with yourself.

When you heard rumors flying around about Midoriya and Shoto maybe getting together your heart ached. It was the talk of the school.

"I heard Shoto is gay and likes that boy who kept breaking his fingers during the sport fest." You heard a group of girls talking as you past by them.

"Wasnt that the one who Shoto fought in the games too? Where he finally used his fire? Thats a little odd" Another one said.

"Ugh, how could such a cute guy like that be gay"

"Such a bummer"

"I know"

You tried to walk as fast as you could to get away from them, so fast that you werent looking where you were going. Before you knew it you bumped into someone. Making all their papers fly around you two. When you looked up to see who it was. It was Midoriya, Of course. You wanted to run away. But you slowly leaned down and helped him get all his papers. It was your fault for not watching where you were going. You slowly handed him the papers you picked up. He couldnt help but to smile. You didnt run away from him like you have been for the past week. And that made Midoriya happy.