Chapter 10

The truck came to a stop after a little bit of time. Dabi focus went onto you. You could see how much he didn't wanna go through with it, but he knew he had to.

"Before we get out, make sure your phone is in your pocket." Dabi spoke quietly. You gave him a nod as you patted your front pocket to make sure it was in there. It was.

"Alright. Time to go." He quietly spoke.

You let out a nervous sigh as dabi hand grabbed you by the arm. The moment everyone door open, Dabi dragged you out of the car with a hard yank, you let out a small "Ouch" but dabi was still pulling you by your arm harshly, he didnt give you time to walk, he was more like dragging you. You felt him twist your arm a bit, making you hiss in pain.

"Come on, you worthless kid. Walk right or ill burn you to a crisp." his voice was harsh.

"Im coming.." you mumbled quietly.

"Dabi, hurry up and bring her in already." handy man hissed, his voice was harsh too. You expected this, but even so. The harsh tone scared you a bit. You havent really heard them talk like this since you been with them.

When you guys entered the new hide out. Everyone was ready, but handy man gave him a look telling them it wasnt happening yet, but to stay on high alert. They all gave him a small nod.

Dabi was quick to push you to toga, toga was quick to catch you

"Tie her up or something, dont need her running away.".

"Alright." toga gave you a smile, wasnt the kind smile you were use to. But she had ahold of your wrist as she dragged you around to find some rope. After she found some she made you sit down.
"Dont move unless you want me to slice you open some more." her voice sounded scary, but she was quick to lean in close to your ear. "I was hoping I would have some more time with you before they took you. But dont worry ill find a way to come see you. Now be a good girl and pretend like I just said something scary" she was quick to lean away from you. "You dont want that to happen right?"

You were quick to shake your head, "Please no, just let me go." your voice was slightly shaking. Toga gave you a small smirk.

"Then don't move" she mumbled as she tied you up. She made it so you couldn't move. Once she was done she gave you a little pat on your shoulder. "There we go" she smiled as she turned around and walked to where everyone else was sitting and sat down next to dabi.

Toga couldn't help but notice how stiff and stressed Dabi seemed, she wanted to ask but she knew she probably shouldnt. It probably had to do with you getting taken away from him. She didnt really understand what was going on between you two but she knew she couldn't ask.

"It seems like they're gonna be coming any time now." Compress mumbled.

Everyone could feel it, it was like the mood of the room was thick.

"Probably should call the Nomu's" dabi mumbled.

You watched the handy man slightly nod. It wasn't long before you heard some noise that sounded like a nomu outside the hide out. They werent even sure if they were really gonna come get you or not, you didnt understand why they didnt wait. But maybe to just make a point in case they were coming. But you heard fighting outside telling you that there were a decent amount of heros outside the hideout.

Time was going really slow it seemed, but you heard some more noises that got louder. Your stomach felt sick. It was time wasnt it? You were quick to look over at handy man and Dabi. Handy man gave you a grin and dabi face looked like he was gonna be sick too. But dabi was quick to stand up and going over to you, as toga followed. They must be the ones who were gonna guard you. At least pretend to.