Chapter 13

Shoto was staring at the door in front of him. He could feel his breathing was becoming more quick. He was regretting every thing he had said to you in the past. But now his father had open the door and now he had to face you. His legs felt like there were weights on them. His legs didnt wanna move but he was now walking into your room. When he finally could see you, his heart sank. You were all bandaged up. He felt like his lungs were caving in. He couldnt help but imagine what you went through. How much they must of hurt you. He went to speak but before he could you spoke up.

"Suprised you didnt bring midoriya" you spitted out, without even thinking. Great you were already giving him trouble.

"Y/n.." shoto slightly sighed. He knew he had to change the subject. "Are you okay?"

You tilted your head to the side and stared at him. The look you were giving him was sending chills down his spine. This isnt going well he thought.

"Do I look like im okay? Ive been gone for how long? and the first face is yours. Its a fucking bummer that I couldnt you know have bakugou or kirishima or kaminari visit me. Or you know anyone else from class. Even koda, and that kid barely even talks to me. Anyone besides you would be nice." you hissed out.

"Enough." Your father voice boomed. "I dont know what's going on with you two but y/n, you just got back. Please im sure shoto has been worried."

You glanced over at your father for a moment before letting out a laugh.

"Shoto? Worrying about me? Doubt it"

Shoto didnt know what to do, he was kinda expecting this but it still didnt prepare himself for this. He knew he was crappy before you were kidnapped but this was too much.

"I brought gifts from everyone." shoto mumbled as he held up the bag momo gave him. He slowly walked towards you, and set it down on the bed beside you. You glanced at the bag for a moment before picking it up and going through it. You seen everything you got, which brought a smile to your face. Luckily it made the vibe in the room more calm.

Shoto took this chance to sit down in a chair a little bit away from you as he watched you go through every thing. But what he wasn't expecting was you to throw a tea bag at him.

"Go make it for me, and make it good." you gave him a smile for a moment before your face went back to a glare. "Oh and don't burn yourself on the tea, dont want any more burns on you"

"Y/n!" your sister yelled, you glanced at her then back at shoto.

"Oh man, im sorry. Dont worry if you burn yourself then ill just use my quirk to try to heal it just like mom did when she was trying to fix her mistake." You were wiggling around your fingers, making little ice shards fall to your lap.

"Y/n! Seriously thats enough!" your sister was now yelling. "I get you're going through alot but that doesnt make it okay to take it out on shoto!"

"Oh I'm so fucking sorry." your tone was sarcastic.

"Just go make the tea shoto" your father voice sounded stress. He didnt know how to handle you. Was he suppose to? You probably went through so much that maybe this was your way of dealing with everything.

Shoto was quick to walk out the door to go make your tea.

You were now staring at fuyumi, who was mad. You gave her a small smile.

"What in the hell was that?" fuyumi asked as calmly as she could, she was honestly shocked on how you were acting. "Do you think that was called for?"

You shrugged your shoulders.

"That's all I get? Thats all your gonna give me? I dont get what your big deal is with him right now but knock it off y/n. He's here to make sure you're okay. He is your brother. He is your twin for crying out loud."