chapter 12

"They got her" bakugou crashed on the couch as everyone stared at the t.v. Bakugou heart was beating faster then it ever has.

Everyone was watching the news and everything that it was showing. When the news person said you were safe with the heros. Everyone could feel a weight lifted off of them.

"Shes okay right? shes gonna be okay." Kaminari bursted into tears, Kirishima did the same. The two were letting out loud sobs as the room quiet. They tried to hide how much they were sobbing but there was no use. Every little noise were coming out.

Midoriya was staring at the tv from a far, he didnt want anyone to see him crying. He didn't think he deserved to cry. He tried to stop crying but he couldn't. He was just so happy that they saved you. He felt like things might be okay now. He just wished shoto was showing more emotion. Shoto was just staring at the tv. His face was blank. He wasnt showing any emotion. But when he seen how much midoriya was crying. He felt bad that he wasn't showing any emotion. He wanted to, but his eyes wouldnt cry. But he felt happy. You were safe. But he knew this meant he would have to see you again. But was he ready for that? Were you ready for that? You two had a fallen out and now you been gone for about a month. Would you forgive him? Or did you feel even more hate for him?

Shoto knew that he could be one of the first to see you, and honestly he didn't want that. He wished anyone else could go see you first. For once he was scared. He was scared you'd freak out when you see him. He was scared that him seeing you would make things worse. He didnt know what the L.o.v. did to you. What if you werent okay.

-------
When you finally woke up, you were met with your father sleeping on the pull out couch. He was way too big for it. He must of came early this morning. You let out a small sigh. At least he was trying to be there for you. Not that it made everything he did in the past better, but at least he was trying. Too bad that one day you'll have to fight him.  But for now you would appreciate it.

You sat there a while, you stared at your phone. You should probably call your boys. But were you actually ready to do that? And it was still early. They would probably be in class by now. You knew you had to wait.

Most of the morning was pretty quiet besides the loud snoring coming from your father. You were surprised he didn't wake you up from how loud he was.

"Dad? Y/n?" you heard a voice say as you heard the door open. You knew it was your sister. You let out a small hushing noise as she walked in. She was quick to noice your father sleeping on the couch. She nodded as she sat down next to you on the bed making you move over a bit. She stared at you for a moment before rubbing your cheek.

"You feel better today?" she whispered, but you just shrugged. You werent sure how to feel honestly. Some of you didnt know what you were doing, you wanted to be a hero, but look at you now working on earning everyone trust and learn things that could ruin not only U.A. but also the hero's. You knew U.A. had alot of ties to the heros out there and you knew finding out every thing you could is what you were suppose to be doing but something inside made you feel a little sick. But you just had to push those feelings away and try to focus on the next step for you and your new family.

"Im fine as im gonna get." you mumbled quietly. She looked worried. She didnt know what to say. You two ended up sitting in silence till you two heard your father start waking up. You two just stared at him. When he made eye contact with you two. He let out a small sigh. He was relied that this wasnt just a dream. His kid was actually safe again.

After a while of just sitting around, the nurses came in and started changing your arm bandages. You seen your father and sister staring. You looked down to see what they were staring at, you knew you were pretty burnt up but you didnt think it was too bad. But when you looked down. Most of your burns were going away thankfully. But now you were noticing what they were staring at. Your arms looked like they had the same type of wounds that touya had when he was a kid and used his quirk too much. Great your new quirk already fucked up your arms even tho you only used it for a short amount of time. You stayed quiet. Maybe if you didnt say anything they wont ethier, but they werent the ones to speak up. Instead a nurse spoke up.