chapter 11

You stared at your phone, as you watched it ring and ring. You knew you should pick it up but before you could your sister spoke up.

"You still have your phone? They didnt take it or break it? That's a little odd"

You glanced at her then back at your phone.

"They had a hold of it most of the time. I was just lucky I stole it back before the hero's came" you mumbled, it wasnt a big lie. Dabi did keep your phone most of the time.

Before she could ask anything else, you heard your father voice booming in the hall, you were quick to put your phone in your Pocket. It wasnt long before your father came rushing through the doors. When his eyes landed on you, you could tell that there was alot he wanted to say, but what came out wasnt what you were expecting.

"Why havent they put you in a hospital dress?" he asked. You stared at him before point at your siblings.

"I think they were gonna but they got here before they could." your voice was quiet. Try to act fragile.

He let out a deep sigh as he sat down in a chair next to your bed, he glanced over all the bandages. You could see the worry in his eyes. You would of been happy but something inside you made you spit out harsh words.

"Its not like I havent been beaten up to the point ive had to wear bandages on most of my body." it was harsher then you meant but he didnt say anything. He knew it was the truth, and he figured the should let it go. You must of went through alot. You took a deep breath. "Sorry, Im just out of it a bit" you mumbled trying to cover up your rudeness. But he just took it as you were just snapping at him for being under so much stress.

"Im just glad you're safe." he whispered.

"Yeah..Thank you for helping to come rescue me" you mumbled, as you gave him a small smile.

All of you sat in the quiet for a while before doctors came in and asked the boys to leave, so they could change you into hospital dress. Your father stared at you.

"Its only gonna take a moment, then you can come back in." you gave him another small smile. He nodded before getting up and your brother followed. Once they were out of the of the room the doctors helped you take off your clothes. You were quick to move your phone to a table. The more they undressed the more burns and cuts were being revealed. You heard your sister let out a couple gasps. You just ignored it, you knew how bad everything looked.

"Is your whole body like that..?" fuyumi asked in a soft voice. You could hear the worry spilling off her voice.

You just nodded before looking at her. You gave her a smile to try to calm her nerves.

"Ma'am, I know its a little soon but the police are here to speak to you, and I believe the pro hero Erazerhead and a small blonde fellow." one of the nurses spoke.

It was time, you had to make sure you sounded like the scared victim that theyre looking for. You wondered how bakugou acted when they asked him about everything. Did the police talk to him? You couldnt really remember. Did he ever talk about it? But he also wasn't gone for basically a month. Just stay calm as far as they know you were basically forced to go.

"Do you think its a good idea for her to talk to the police so soon? she just got back and she only been here for bately hour and you want her to talk to the  police?" fuyumi voice was loud.

"Im sorry ma'am, but we cant do anything about it." one of the nurses mumbled.

"Its fine. I was kinda expecting them to be here soon anyways." you mumbled.

It was quiet as they bandaged the rest of your body up and put you in the hospital dress. You slowly back in bed as the nurses and doctors left. Before long you heard a knock.