This is it.

You laid on his bed for a while, before figuring you should probably get up, even tho the smell of midoriya bed made you wanna stay there and suck up every moment of it. But you quickly left trying to make sure no one noticed you. You made it to your room without anyone seeing you. You plopped onto your bed and stared at the ceiling. What were you suppose to do now? You knew that this pain wasnt leaving anytime soon, but you needed it to. You needed to start focusing on being okay and getting back on track to be a hero. But how could you. How were you suppose to live with this pain anymore. Knowing that day in and day out that you were gonna have to see your brother and Midoriya being all loving to each other. You wanted to be a hero, but you werent sure how to deal with this all. You were sure with your dad now being the number one hero that you could make it into a different school. But was that truly what you wanted. You wanted to be in U.A. ever since you heard about it. But also you had one other choice. A choice that would ruin your chances of being a Hero. But it seemed like a good choice for the most part. But there would be a couple down sides. You knew Dabi and his gang came after U.A. students alot and were always in the news and in trouble. You knew that there would be a big chance that you would have to fight your classmates.

You quickly threw a pillow at the wall and let out a loud yell.

Why must you be so selfish, maybe it wasnt really selfish. Why must you be so dumb? Why were you letting this shit get in the way of what you wanted. Why couldnt you just let this go. Why couldnt you just accept this all. Why couldnt your mind and feelings just let it be. Why must you be turning to this. Turning to becoming something you never wanted to be. But inside you felt like there was no other option. You couldnt let it go. You needed someway to escape all of this. Dabi was your way. To be a villian was the way. You werent really sure if it was the right one. Actually you knew deep down it was the wrong one. You've been dreaming of becoming a hero since you were little. But then again Hero and Villians most of the time arent really that different. Just do things a bit different. But either way this wasnt how you thought your life was gonna be like. You thought you were gonna grow up and be at least a good hero. Maybe in the top 5 heros. But now you werent sure if that ever was gonna come true. You werent sure if you could do this. But at least you wouldnt be alone you would have your big brother 'Dabi' but still. You wish you could of thought about it a little more. You wished that you were in the right mind set to think about it more. But you just needed a way out right this second. And it was here. Your big brother had a way out. A way for all these feelings to hopefully go away at least a bit. A way to get away from everything and everyone. You were sure you would run into your friends and Shoto at least a couple time since thats what keeps happening now with the villians. Could you handle fighting your friends? Was this truely the right choice? Could you actually hurt your friends. Were you ready for that. How could you fight Kirishima and Kaminari and Bakugou? How were you suppose to do that if the time ever came.

You laid there debating with yourself, on if you should just suck it up and deal with it all. Or to get away from this all and fuck everything up. But thats what you were good at. Fucking everything up.

After a while of just laying there till you made up your mind. You knew your mind was made up even without thinking about it. You needed to escape everything.

You knew you made up your mind but you didnt wanna do this without spending time with your friends before you leave them for a long time. You loved them so much you knew this was gonna break their hearts but you already made your mind up and even if you told them. There was nothing they could of said to change your mind at this second. Honestly if you told them, they would probably lock you up in till they knocked some sense into you.

You quickly got up and ran out into the living room, and found Kaminari and Kirshima they were sitting on the floor playing Uno. It looked like Kaminari was winning. He had the biggest smile on his face. You were filled with so many emotions. You ran over to them and tackled them both, knocking them backwards so you were now laying on top of the two. Which made Bakugou mad since you had just messed up the game they were playing. You could feel the glare he was giving you.