Chapter 22

Midoriya made sure to follow you, once he was sure shoto was going to his room.  He made sure it wasnt too obvious that he was following you. He pulled out his phone as he stayed a bit away from you. He had to make sure if someone did see him, it didnt look like he was actually following you. That you two were just going the same way. He watched as you entered the kitchen. He waited a moment before entering too. But he went straight to the fridge while you went to your friends who were sitting at the table.

You would of realized what was going on, but your focus was on Momo now, the moment you sat down she grabbed you a cup a tea that was sitting on the stove. She was keeping it warm just in case you did come. She had a feeling inside her that you might of needed a calming cup of tea. And she was right.

She sat it down right in front of you.

"Be careful, denki drank it when it came right off the stove and burnt his mouth like an idiot." Mina laughed as she pointed at kaminari who responded with an "Hey!" Making you laugh.

It did look pretty hot tho, you could see the steam coming off it. You must admit sobbing really did dry up your throat. And on top of that the tea did look pretty tasty. But most Tea's Momo gets are pretty great flavor wise.

You wrapped your hands around the cup and used your quirk to cool it down a little bit. You didnt really wanna wait for it to cool down on its own.

"Smart." Mina commented.

"Can you cool down my tongue?" denki asked, sticking it out. You stared at him for a minute. Denki was just expecting you to make some ice but when you grabbed his tongue with your fingers and started cooling it down. Denki was surprised. So was everyone else. But Mina bursted out laughing when Denki slightly sighed when his tongue felt better. But Denki couldnt help but feel a little embarrassed with the way you were staring at him. Your probably just staring to make sure not to freeze his tounge off, but with your eyes on him. He felt his cheeks getting warmer. If it was the other way around. Denki would probably be thinking Lewd thoughts of some kind. But he tried to push any of those kinda thoughts to the back of his mind as he enjoyed the nice cool feeling on his tongue.

Izuku, who was by the fridge had just been staring at the display you and kaminari was putting on. He wished it was him in denki's place. He missed how close you and him use to be. It hurt. His chest hurt. It was like his heart was breaking. He decided it was the best idea to just wait for you in the hallways. He left before his mind gets the best of him.

You finally let go of Denki's tongue, with a smile.

"Better?" you asked, before talking a sip of your tea, but your attention was still on kaminari. Who just gave you a simple nod, you two could hear tiny little laughs from Mina and Momo.

----------
When you ended up finishing your tea, you thanked Momo and decided to just go back to your room and try to recover from everything that was happening lately. But sadly you wouldnt be able to.

Cause Izuku seen his chance and he was taking it one way or another. You were alone. He knew this was bad idea. He knew this was dumb but he was still gonna do it.

Before you knew what was happening you were being pulled into a room faster then you could even realize what was happen, it took you a moment to realize Izuku was the one who had pulled you into a room, his room. A room you havent been in since what felt like forever. Izuku was now blocking the doorway, he wasnt letting you out. He finally was gonna have a moment alone with you.

"What the fuck." you hissed out at him, confused and honestly a little pissed that he would even pull something like this. You wondered what was going on in his mind.