Chapter 20

When izuku seen it was you who found them, he couldnt help the small smile that was growing on his face. He knew he shouldnt be this happy to see your face. But he was. Even if it was at a moment like this. This was his chance to try and get some contact with you, even if it was a brush of the hand or a shoulder. He was by you without shoto there with him. And he didn't wanna pass this chance up. His mind was searching for a way to just somehow, some way just be able to touch his friend again.

Izuku watched as you and sero talked with Uruaka about a plan, and before he knew it you three were nodding at each other.

"Hey midoriya, heres the plan." sero explained what was going down but he couldnt exactly focus on what sero was saying cause he could feel your eyes looking at him. He knew it was only cause you all were in this test and helping each other,  But this was the first time you were looking at him with no anger or sadness. Those eyes were focused and determine. He tried to focus as best as he could as sero explained what was going on and before Midoriya knew what was happening you all were jumping to action.

Sero and Uruaka were tapping rocks together. While you froze peoples feets. And before Midoriya knew it. Uruaka was letting all the rocks fall to the ground. He watched as you were the first one to touch someones targets. You didnt even care about what the people were saying. There was a blanket expression on your face. It kinda sent a shiver down his back. And maybe even tingles some other places. But he was quick to get back to business and touch all the targets he needed. Before you guys knew it. All of you have now past the test.
-------------
You didn't care as you touched someones target, they were begging you not to. But you didnt care. You just wanted to past. You had other things on your mind besides someone begging you not to get them out.

You heard the person say another past the test, and three more. You four gave each other smiles before you all started heading to where everyone else who passed was at.

You watched as Izuku ran up to you and started walking right beside you. You glanced at him for a moment. But that was the wrong choice cause he gave you a big smile.

"That was so cool back there." he sounded excited, but you just gave him a small nod. He knew you probably would ignore him but he was gonna try to talk to you. Bakugou wasnt around and neither was Shoto. This was the perfect chance he thought to himself.

But he had a feeling Sero might try to stop him, maybe thats why he was rushing. Maybe thats why he grabbed your arm without thinking. But the moment his hand touched you. Ice shot up his arm, casing it in a block of ice. You were quick to pull away from the ice that was connecting you and him. Midoriya was in pure shock. But he should of known better.

He watched as you walked away as he stood there for a moment. Thats when he felt a small smack on the back of his head. It was sero.

"Buddy, im sorry to tell you this. But even if its only us. Shes not gonna talk to you. But do you blame her? Imagine having a sibling and you both falling for the same person and that person choosing your siblings over you." He paused for a moment. "But im sure thats not the only reason shes like this. She was kidnapped that's probably putting her on edge too. I know if I was her and I went through that I would be on edge too." Sero tried to sound nice, but honestly inside he was kinda glad you froze midoriya arm for touching you. "Anyways. Im sure shoto is probably already finished the test and is in the area where everyone else is. He could probably warm up your arm." Was all sero said before he ran to catch up with you. Which didnt take long you might of been walking fast but not fast enough.

"You good?" Sero asked as he walked beside you.

"Yeah, im fine." you tried to sound normal, but you were sure you sounded on edge.