Chapter 9

Mina was quick to make the boys go to erazerhead, but trying to explain everything to erazerhead was harder for them then they thought it was gonna be. But erazer just nodded after seeing the message. He was trying to keep calm, not just for them but for himself. It had been weighing heavily on him that another one of his students were token by the L.O.V. right under his nose. But you have been missing longer then bakugou had and this was worrying him.

"Ill let the cops and heros know. As far as I know they havent made a break throught yet but maybe this will make them look harder."

The rest of the day the boys were on edge, they were worried you were gonna be killed anytime now. They wanted to go out and look for you themselves. But Kirishima knew they couldnt. Last time when bakugou got kidnapped they were almost kicked out of U.A. they didnt want that. They just wanted you to be found. That's all they wished for.

They were told not to let anyone know what was going on, but the way they were all acting. Everyone had to know that something was up. They were more on edge then they have been. No one dared to talk to them, not that the bakusquad was gonna be able to form a decent conversation with anyone anyways.

----
The next couple days after you sent the text, you and Dabi and sometimes even toga were working on making you look beat up enough. Even tho they were doing it to make you look all beat up. You just thought of it as harder training.

Today was the last day before you all would move to the new place in till the heros take you, dabi wanted to make sure that you looked really beat up. They had to make it look believe able. Dabi wanted to make sure you looked bruised up and burnt up.

"You ready?" he asked as he brought fire to his hand. He found it easier for him to hurt you then watching toga slice you up.

"Ready as Ill ever be" you said as you said down and held up your arm. Normally you and dabi would fight to make sure you were marked up. But after everything the past couple days you been out through you were too tired. You had barley any energy to train or fight dabi.

He was quick to put his hand near your arm. At first steam just kept coming cause of your quirk. But finally the steam stopped and you were waiting to feel the pain but you felt nothing. You were quick to look at your arm to see if he stopped but he havent. There was blue flames all around your arm. You were slightly confused. You looked up at dabi and he looked confused too.

"What are you doing?" you asked, but dabi didn't answer. He was watching the flames. He turned to you for a moment then back to your arm.

"I stopped using my quirk" he said as he watched as blue flames still on your arm.

"You sure?" you asked, you didnt understand. But Dabi let out a small chuckle.

"Does it hurt?" he asked, you tried to focus on your arm. You could feel a warmness to it.

"Its warm." You mumbled, the flames werent huge it was just small flames that was dancing on your arm. "You sure you're not using your quirk?" He let out a sigh before he moved away, the flames were still there. You didnt know what was happening cause the only thing that was coming to mind was you had another quirk. "Theres no way this is what i think it is." you mumbled before looking at dabi. "This a special trick or move you have or something"

Your brother just shook his head, as he watched blue flames on your arm. His lips turned into a small smile. But you were freaking out. There was no way this is happening.

"This isnt happening right? There is no way this is happening. I-Im too old to just now getting a quirk, and why now? and why is my fire blue like yours? like if I had a fire quirk you would think it would just be like shoto's flames. Not yours." you asked as you started waving your arm. Maybe dabi fire was just sticking to your arm or something. But the fire stayed on your arm.