chapter 14

Your voice carried through the doors, it was heard all the way into Bakugou room, where the three were sitting. Their eyes grew big, kaminari was the first to get up and ran as fast as he could to where he heard the voice.

"Damn he ain't waiting for anyone." Kirishima mumbled to himself

Kirishima and Bakugou weren't far behind. But bakugou stopped when a certain green hair looked out his door. He must of heard your voice too.

Midoriya knew he should stay away by he couldnt help but feel slightly happy you were back. But midoriya heart stopped when the first thing he seen when he opened the door was bakugou.

"You fucking wait a while." bakugou hissed, but midoriya stepped out of his room some more. Bakugou pushed him back into his room. "I fucking said wait a while, dont fucking make her feel like shit when she just gets back"

Midoriya was frustrated, he just wanted to see you too. It wasnt like he didnt miss you. He was worried too.

"I just wanna see if she's okay!" midoriya shouted a little louder then he meant to, making bakugou cover his mouth with his hand.

"Stay in there for a fucking while, or ill blow your face up." Bakugou pushed midoriya more into his room and closed the door. Bakugou started to run again. He needed to see you.
Midoriya stood there for a moment. He knew it was probably a good idea to stay out of eye sight for a while. But the overwhelming feelings of seeing you again was flowing through him. But for now he would do what bakugou asked, he knew Bakugou was only thinking of you and your feelings. But it wouldn't hurt to look from a far right? As long as no one seen him. He should be fine right?

You could hear running, and you seen kaminari running towards you. Before you could even put your arms out. You were getting knocked to the floor. You let out a small groan because of the pain from falling, but you didnt focus on the pain for long cause Kaminari had the tightest hold on you, you heard him softly sob your name over and over. It was one of the most saddest things you've ever heard, the pain behind his voice was too heart breaking. Your hands run through his hair for a while till Kirishima came into view. He stopped a little bit away from you two. His face was also filled with tears. He was breathing heavily, he was holding his chest. Kirishima heart and mind felt finally at ease for a moment, but the feeling that this might be a dream was taking over.

"You're back.." he sobbed. "You're back!" he yelled as he dropped to his knees and made kaminari move over a bit, kirishima needed to be in your arms too.  Those two sobbed into your chest. The sobs kept getting louder. Till finally you seen bakugou jogging towards you all. He was staring at you and the two boys. He let a smile come to his face. You could tell bakugou wanted to join you three but everyone was now coming. You seen most of your classmates. They mostly had smiles on their faces, but some of them had some teary eyes.

"I thought that was your voice." Mina smiled at you, as she tried to hold the tears back, but the crack in her voice gave her away.

"Yeah, I would give you a hug but ill let those cry baby's get all their hugs first." Sero chuckled slightly. "And this one too." Sero said pointing at bakugou. Bakugou pushed sero away from him.

"Shut up." bakugou angrily groaned, only making sero laugh some more. Before their attention went back on you.

"We're glad you're back." Sero sighed happily. As he watches the two boys basically squeeze you to death.

Kaminari and kirishima grip havent budged a bit, they still were holding you close to them, you felt at peace at least in the moment, but sadly that was short lived. Cause you couldnt help but notice that midoriya was peaking out from a coner, but when he noticed you were looking his way, he hid. Bakugou was quick to follow your eyes. He looked that way. Luckily midoriya was still hiding. Midoriya could feel his soul left his body.for a moment. He tried to calm his breathing but he just couldn't. He was just relieved that bakugou didnt see him.
You were quick to turn your attention back to everyone else. Your stomach did a flip but you tried to push those gross feelings away. You were kinda mad at yourself for still feeling sick when you see him. But you made yourself focus back on the two boys that were holding you.