chapter 8

There were knocks on midoriya door, he tried to ignore it but they just kept coming. He opened his phone to check the time. It was around dinner time. He realized that he must of fallen asleep. He slowly checked his text messages. There were alot of messages from shoto. Not that he was suprised. He slowly put down his phone and got up to go check who was knocking on his door. When he opened it to see shoto, he let out a tired sigh.

"Babe" shoto voice was quiet, he was taking in how tired midoriya looked, he could tell that midoriya was slowly becoming a mess, more then a mess.

"what do you want?" izuku mumbled as he stared at his boyfriend with defeated eyes.

"You havent had dinner, you need to eat. you're looking kinda weak." Shoto voice sounded bland to izuku.

"Im not hungry" izuku voice was able a whisper. "Just go away. We can fix whatever this is in the morning till then go away. I dont wanna talk."

"But izuku.." shoto didnt like not talking to midoriya, he couldnt wrap his head around why midoriya was being like this. "Why are you being like this?"

midoriya could feel something inside him snap, he went to yell at shoto but stopped himself. But when he spoke his voice sounded angry

"We made y/n leave u.a."

"We did not. That was her own decision." shoto felt his energy drain from his body. This fight just kept happening over and over. "And how do we know the villains didn't make her say that"

"Get out." midoriya mumbled.

"Come on. Lets talk about this"

"Talk about what!?" he blurted out. "Every time I talk to you about y/n. You want to stop. You wont talk about her. Your own sister. Your trying to push away that we're the reasons she left. We broke her heart and now shes gone and theres nothing we can do about it. You keep telling me we're not the reasons or that everything will be fine. But i dont see where any of this is fine. Shes gone, and If there was a slim chance that they took her, why aren't you freaking out more that she's gone!" he pushed shoto's chest. "Shes gone shoto. Dont you realize your sister is gone! Feel something. Stop acting like it doesn't matter shes gone!" he hollered. "Shes gone. Shes gone. shes gone!" he pushed shoto again. But shoto just let him.

"I know midoriya." he whispered. "I fucking know!" shoto yelled at his boyfriend. "Shes gone and I know !" Shoto could feel his tears start slipping down his cheeks. "I know, but we cant do anything about it. So stop fighting with me!" Shoto felt he was at his limits. "Just please.."

"Shoto.." midoriya fell to his knees "I cant let this go.."

"I know it hurts. I know but it'll all be fine.."

"Just leave me alone.."

-------------

A couple days went by, before you knew it the boss was telling everyone the plan of you going back to u.a. and spying on the heros. Some of them didnt like the idea. They didnt feel like they could trust you yet. what if you turned against them once you go back.

"How do we know that she's not gonna trick us and go back on the hero road" Spinner spoke up.

"I trust you y/n, but spinner has a point." toga added.

Everyone was looking at you, you werent sure what to do to make them believe in you but after a while you thought of something.

"How about this, I give some of my blood to toga and if you guys are ever worried she can sneak into u.a. and check on how things are going." you looked around at everyone.