Chapter 15

You laid there till Kirishima finally fell asleep which didn't take that long once he was by you, but for some reason you couldnt fall asleep, you couldnt get your mind to stop. Every little detail about what has happened lately has been flowing through your mind and you need it to stop, or else you'd be up all night, and you knew you had school in the morning even tho you just got back.
You carefully moved Kirishima's arm that was on you and set it on the bed as gentle as you could. You decided that maybe a walk around the dorms would make you tired. You quietly got out of bed. You tried to step over the two boys on the floor. You almost stepped on kaminari but luckily you didnt. You wouldnt wanna wake him up especially when he looked so deep in sleep. You could even see that he was drooling. You wanted to laugh but you held it in.
Luckily the door was quiet and didn't make any noises. You quietly shut it and walked to the dorm living room. No one was up but you knew it was late so you werent expecting anyone to be up anyways. You walked around the hallways to see if you could hear if anyone was up. But no one seemed to be up, at least thats what you assumed since you didn't hear any noises from any of the dorms. That was till you passed Midoriya dorm. You heard him talking, he was louder then normal. He didnt sound happy. You decided to just keep walking around. That was till you past shoto dorm. He sounded upset too. They must be talking on the phone to each other. You went to walk away but his door came bursting open. When you two made eye contact. You watched shoto eyes get big before letting out a small cough.

"What you doing up?" He asked, but you just gave him a shrug. He slowly nodded before asking another question. "Are you going to bed?" You just shrugged again. He nodded once more. "I think you should probably go to bed."

"Yeah, you probably should too." you spoke, which made shoto let out a small chuckle. You were talking to him. It wasnt much but it was something. Which made him happy.

"I will soon." Shoto spoke back, this time you were the one nodding before you turned to walk away. But before you were too far away. Something inside you made you wanna mess with shoto. But you decided not to.

Shoto watched you walk away, before he went and walked to Midoriya room, but when he got to midoriya door it was locked. Shoto knocked on it a couple times but no answer. Shoto decided to just give up and go back to his room and go to bed. Shoto thought about coming to see if you were still up, but it was late he figured you went back to your room by now.

But he was wrong, you were still walking around, and before you knew it you ended up in the kitchen. You decided to just find a snack and a drink before going back to bed. You looked through some cabinets till you finally found a snack you liked. And next was a drink you decided to just go with water. You didnt wanna keep looking. You didnt want Kirishima to wake up to a empty bed again. You let the sink run for a while while you snacked. That was till you heard foot steps, but you didnt really worry about it. It was probably just sero having a late snack. But man we're you wrong. The moment you seen the green hair. Your heart stopped. You two made eye contact for a second before your focus went back on the sink. Why did he have to come? Why wasn't he still in his bedroom and why was your heart beating so fast right this second?

Midoriya wanted to talk to you, he did but he knew you probably didnt wanna talk to him. But his mouth was already moving.

"Y/n. You're still up I see." he spoke, his voice sounded shakey. He tried to calm down. But he didn't wanna mess up this moment. He just wanted to talk to you.

You could hear his foor steps getting closer. Why couldn't he just go away? Couldn't he feel the vibe of the room? Couldn't he see you didn't wanna talk to him?

"I texted you earlier, but it seemed like you didn't get it." he went to touch your arm but you pulled away. midoriya could feel his heart break a little but you moving away from him shouldn't bother him too much.