Chapter 6

"Do you think we'll ever hear from her again?" Kaminari mumbled to himself, but Kirishima just shrugged. The topic of you put a heavy feeling in their chests. They missed you but talking about you was like knifes in their hearts.

"Do you think we will ever have to fight her?" Kaminari whispered even quieter.

"I hope not.." Kirishima mumbled.

----------------

It took you and toga a while to find Dabi, but after a while you two spotted Dabi sitting on a bench. You wondered why he would be sitting in the open, but the place you guys were at seemed pretty quiet and not many people were around. He probably took that in and assumed it would be safe. Toga started walking closer to him, but you stopped in your tracks. The conversation from earlier was hanging on your mind. You wanted to be upset with him. But you knew he probably got over the fact that you werent in his life anymore. He probably had to, if he didnt he probably wouldnt of been able to keep going. Of course he had to stop caring about you. But he must of not all the way stopped caring cause here you were. You were with him. He could of just ignored you when he noticed you back when you first ran away from everything. But he listen to you and all your bullshit and he invited you to come join him. He cared. He still cares.

"What did you do to Y/n?" Toga whispered to Dabi, Dabi didnt reply. "You know, I like her. Dont ruin this for me."

This got Dabi attention, he glanced over at toga.

"Dont worry about it. It was just a misunderstanding." He slightly sighed before getting up from the bench. "Where did you guys go anyways?"

"We went to look around for hero's, but we ran into trouble" She slightly sighed. She looked over at you. "Instead of normal Hero, we spotted her father. But dont worry. We hid and we dont think he even noticed."

Dabi tried to keep a straight face but slight fear crossed his face.

"Guessing he didnt see you two" He mumbled.

She shook her head. Dabi just nodded before he motioned you two to follow him back to the hide out. He wanted to be safe just in case his father did see you two and just was acting like he didnt. 

--------

When you got back to the hideout Dabi was quick to pull you to the side.

He didnt look pleased, and you knew why.

"You're lucky that he didnt spot you, that could of been bad for you and Toga. Be fucking careful next time" Dabi hissed, as he pulled on your arm. His grip was super tight, you were sure it was gonna bruise you. Something inside you snapped.

"You're nothing but a waste of space, why dont you just crawl back in your room, I didnt need you. You're brother is so much better then you." Your father hissed at you as he pulled you into your room, his hand was crushing your wrist.

"Dad! This hurts!" You cried.

"Shut up!" He yelled, as he threw you into your room, "Dont come out till you figure out how to be stronger!"

"Stop it! stop it! stop it!" You yelled as you started freezing your body and Dabi hand and arm. "Let me go!" You cried. It wasnt long before you heard Toga running down the hallway with twice behind her. Their eyes went wide when they seen you having the hallway half frozen. Toga could see the panic on your face. The way your eyes were squeezed shut and tears were starting to break through. Toga could feel a twist in her heart and before she knew what she was doing she was walking towards you.

"Dabi! Leave the poor girl alone!" Toga yelled, as she went to get close to you but Dabi yelled at her

"She is fine!"he yelled before He looked back at you, also noticing how freaked out you looked. There as a sting in his chest. He had heard those screams before. The way your voice cracked. He was haunted by these types of screams. He was too focused on your face that he didnt notice Toga was getting close to you.

Toga glared at him before grabbing your face, she tilted your head up and made you look at her.

"Y/n. its okay!" She gave you a grin. "Come on, make the ice go away and we can go chill in my room" You gave her a small nod as you made the ice slowly melt but Dabi still had his hand around your wrist. He wasnt letting go.

"Dabi, I dont know whats going on. But obviously she needs space" Toga hissed between his teeth. Dabi let out a small "Fuck" as he let go of your wrist. Toga was quick to led you to her room.

Dabi was left standing there, he felt horrible. He wanted to go tell you sorry. He knew he just triggered a memory of your guys father. He knew he had to give you space but damn it.

As you walked away you heard some noise, you assumed it was Dabi, but you were still in your head about your father that you could barely focus on it

Toga was quick to rush you into her room, she led you to the bed and sat you down.

"Just cool off.." She mumbled. "I still have some things to do with twice. Ill be back soon." she gave you a small kiss on your head, you couldnt help but let out a small laugh. She was acting like a big sister. She was quick to leave the room.

You couldnt help but think of your actual big sister. How was she doing? Was she all messed up? What about your other older brother. You shook your head. You wanted to think they were okay. But they already lost Dabi now they were losing you. Were they a mess?

You had token your phone from Dabi pocket while he wasnt looking and now you had your phone and the more you stared at it, the more you felt so alone. You missed your boys. You missed talking to them. You wanted to hear one of their voices. You needed to. You were feeling alone. You knew you should of just let everything go but you needed to hear someone voice. You looked kept going back and forth between the three boys numbers. You knew Bakugou would be the worse idea and Kirishima would be the second worse one. You knew Kaminari was proably your best bet.

"Are you alone?" You texted his number, once it said delievered your heart was pounding, you knew this was stuipd but you missed him. You needed him. After a while you gave up, but when you felt a small ding you looked at your phone. He had texted back.

"Y/n!! Yes Yes! can I call you!? Where are you?" You read the text with a small smile, you knew this was the worst idea you had. But you texted him back.

"I miss you. I hope you didnt forget about me, I cant talk but I wanted to let you know im okay" You sent it and turned off your phone. You smiled slowly faded, as tears ran down your face.

Shit you proably shouldnt of done that, but you could worry about that later cause someone knocked on your door, you were expecting Dabi but twice was the one who came in.

"The boss wants to see you"

Did they already know you were texting your old friend? They couldnt. You just nodded as you shoved the phone in your pocket. Hopefully it wasnt anything bad.