Chapter 17

As you walked towards your classroom, you happened to see kaminari and jirou talking and laughing, usually you wouldnt of cared but the way he had his hands on her shoulders as he laughed made something inside you hurt. You didn't understand it. But you didnt wanna understand it. You just needed it to go away.
Maybe staying around the boys was a bad idea. You could feel yourself getting more attached to them. And whatever this feeling was in your chest wasnt helping. Just ignore him you told yourself but that was gonna be easier said then done.

You were gonna just walk past him without talking to them. But when you heard kaminari call out your name, you didnt turn around. You just ignored him but when you heard him get more close. You could feel your body heating up, you knew you had to stop that. But trying to cool off your body with your ice quirk ended up frosting up your body and the floor around you. Thats when you heard someone fall. You were quick to look back to see Kaminari had slipped on your ice. But when he looked up at you with that same goofy smile. You couldnt help but let out a sigh as you helped him up.

"Didn't you hear me?" Kaminari chuckled as he stood up and rubbed his butt with a small hint of pain on his face.

You ignored his question and asked a question of your own.

"Is kirishima and bakugou already back in class already?" You asked with a flat tone. You really didn't care at this point you just needed an excuse to get away.

Kaminari face slightly lost the happy features, he had. Why were you basically ignoring him? Did something happen? Did he do something wrong?

"Yeah." Was all kaminari could say before you started walking away. But he started walking with you. You glanced over at him.

"Arent you gonna go back and talk to jirou? you seemed like you were having fun." you asked, as you walked faster.

"No, we were passing by each other." maybe that's it. Were you mad at him for talking to jirou? No that cant be it. You wouldnt be mad about him talking to her. Last time he knew you were friends with jirou. Maybe its just had something to do with you getting kidnapped. Maybe you were just acting out.

"Didnt seem like it" You mumbled, as you walked away putting a wall of ice between the two of you. Maybe you shouldnt lean on the boys for happiness. For all you know they could betray you, and hurt you like midoriya did. Youve been gone for a month or so. They probably leaned on people while you were gone. Plus youre gonna have to betray them one of these days. Maybe its better to distance yourself from everyone, you kept telling yourself. But that might not look the greatest. Maybe just little by little will do. But the thought of that made your heart ache. But you knew one day you'd probably have to kill them, but you hope it never comes to it.

You walked away trying to go find Kirishima and Bakugou, ignoring kaminari yelling out your name. But you weren't so lucky, before you got to where those two boys were. You ended up bumping into shoto and iida. Your eyes met with your brothers.

"Woah, are you okay?" shoto asked, as he scanned you. You gave him a quick nod and went to walk away but iida started talking.

"Are you sure? Did you eat enough food at lunch? Do you need some juice or something? We can go get something." Iida spoke up, he was staring at you. Waiting for an answer.

"No Iida, I'm fine. But do you two happen to know where bakugou or Kirishima is?" you asked.

Iida was quiet for a moment, trying to think if he has. But shoto answered before iida.

"I know Kirishima should be in the classroom, but bakugou. He was looking for you, but last time I seen bakugou he was a couple halls down."

You nodded and headed that way without saying anything else to the two boys.