Chapter 19

Everyone was quick to get off the bus, it would of been nice if Iida wasnt yelling right in front of you about how to exit single file. But at least Iida was between you and Midoriya as you got off the bus with bakugou right there behind you. He even had ahold of the back of your school uniform. You figured it was because if somehow izuku started talking to you, bakugou could just pull you backward. But that was just your guess. But you werent really worried about that. You didnt think iida would let that happen. And luckily with iida big build body. You couldnt see izuku.

Once you got off the bus and seen how many people were actually at this place your stomach did a flip. But you were still on the look out for Toga.

You kinda zoned out as a couple students from different schools came up and talked to your classmates. You even spotted a guy that looked like an older izuku. Which was kinda werid. Bakugou didnt like the feeling the dude gave off. But besides that you werent really that interested in anything besides trying to figure out where toga was. At least trying to look for toga was calming your nerves about trying to fight all of these other schools.

But what got your attention was when this huge guy hit his head on the ground. Your focus quickly left the guy tho when you heard one of his classmates let out a small word.

"Blood" The girl behind him spoke, getting your attention. You two were quick to make eye contact. She gave you a smile with a wave. You raised your eyebrows at her. That's toga right? That must be right? But you couldnt think about it much cause you were elbowed in the side by kaminari and mineta.

"Do you know her?" Mineta spoke as he drolled all over himself.

"Yeah, do you?" kaminari asked.

But were quick to shake your head.

"No I don't. She was just looking at me. Probably trying to get a feel for who she has to go up against." you lied. You were sure that was her.

"I dont know who she is, but I really wish I could get to know her, if you know what I mean y/n." Mineta spoke as he rubbed his hands together.

"You're such a creep." You were quick to push him away from you. "Don't be dumb, shes our competition today. Hot or not."

Mineta just ignored you and continued to stare at her, but her glance kept on going back to you. That's definitely toga.

"Cami, stop staring at that girl. Dont you know who she is?" You heard the tall guy from her school speak up.

"Not a clue, but shes cute." Cami smiled at her classmate. Of course she had to act like she didnt know you.

"Come on." The guy ended up pulling Cami away, but cami waved at you once again.  

You let out a small sigh, that was toga for sure. She should of kept her distance but it didn't seem like anyone noticed, till bakugou spoke up.

"Y/n, do you know her?"

You glanced at him for a moment before shrugging. You knew you had to act cool.

"Then why did she keep staring at you?" he was now staring at you. Trying to get something out of you. He had a bad feeling about that girl. Especially when she was staring at you.

"Maybe she thinks Im hot?" you shrugged once more. Just try to play it off you told yourself.

"If she did, she isnt wrong." Mineta spoke up, but was met with a slap to the back of his head from kaminari.

"Dude shut up." Kaminari mumbled.

Bakugou was quick to grab your face with one of his hands, making you look at him.