Just A Thought

Your thoughts were eating you alive, you didnt know what to do now. How were you gonna face Midoriya. But your thoughts were quickly stopped when you hear some voices. You knew the voices very well. They were the villains Toga and Twices voices. You stayed still. You were in no mood to try and fight those two. You stayed still till you felt a hot flame beside touch your shoulder, it was burning you with how hot it was. Great you thought. You gonna have another burn mark, first from Shoto on your wrist now your shoulder. Thats if you didnt get killed. You slowly looked up as you started cooling down by making ice cover your shoulder. And when you looked up you seen a black haired man with scars on his face. Thats all you had to see to know it was the villain "Dabi" You seen him give you a little smirk, before kneeling down and grabbing your face with one of his hands. Luckily he stopped using his quirk.

"Hello little U.A. brat" He mumbled, as he tilted his head.

"Oh hello T- Oh, right its Dabi isnt it?" You mumbled, as you looked at the man kneeling in front of you. "At least thats what you like to be called isnt it?" You mumbled, trying to make him let go of your face.

"Heh, Yes thats what everyone calls me." He gave you a little smirk as his fingers dug into your cheeks.

"Alright whatever you wanna be called big brother ill call you." You let out a slight laugh without meaning to. Which made his smirk go away, but he had now let go of your face. You slowly reach your hand up and cupped his cheek while you slide your thumb over his scars under his eyes. You gave him a little smile.

"What the fuck you doing out here at this time of night? Shouldn't you be in the dorms by now? You're pretty far away from U.A." He mumbled, looking behind him to see where Toga and Twice were at. He didnt want them seeing him be nice to you. He defiantly didnt want them knowing who his family was. That was almost found out when everyone was at the camp. When you seen him taking Bakugou. You knew then and there that it was your older brother. Even if Shoto didnt realize it. You both froze up when you seen each other. He could tell by the look in your eyes you knew it was him.

"Its kinda a long story honestly. Not that you obviously have time for." You said leaning over to glance at the two other villains who were waiting on Dabi. He looked back too, with a sigh.

"Give me a moment okay?" He mumbled before walking over to where Toga and Twice were. You could hear what they were saying.

"Aye go on ahead back to the hideout, im gonna keep walking around" Dabi said, putting his hands in his jacket.

"What about that little U.A. student? I seen you talking to her. Arent you afraid shes calling someone? Whats going on with her and you? You dating or something?" Twice said looking towards you.

"Nothing like that, but dont worry I can take care of myself, Just tell him ill be back sooner or later" Dabi looked annoyed.

"Fine." Toga mumbled before taking Twice hand and leaving but not without looking back at you. She didnt like leaving Dabi with a Hero wannabe. But she did. Finally when they were far enough away he walked back to you.

"Alright I got all the time in the world." He mumbled, as he started walking over to a bench, you quickly followed and sat down beside him. And started telling him about everything that had happened.

"Huh. He's gay. Should of seen that coming. And liking that All Might wannabe. I didnt expect you to go for him, but Shoto. Yeah could see that coming from a mile away." He couldnt help but chuckle. "Im also not suprised that Natsuo couldnt be quiet enough"

"Yeah.." you mumbled, it was weird that you were talking to this older brother, you never thought you would get the chance to ever again but here he is talking to you even tho he knows your training to become a hero.