Chapter 21

Kaminari stared at you for a while, just reassuring himself you were really there. It was something he had to do alot lately. It became a habit, but he tried to stop himself at this moment. He knew it was silly.

You gave him a little smile, but before you could even say anything to him. You heard someone over the loud speakers who told everyone the test was over, and come and wait for the results on who passed.  You and kaminari were quick to go find where bakugou and Kirishima had went. Which wasn't too hard. You could hear Bakugou before you could even see him. That was one good thing about his loudness. You and kaminari joined up with those two and went to wait for the results.

The next ten or so minutes flew by you kept zoning in and out. The only thing that caught your attention was that you passed your test and so did kaminari and Kirishima. But what shocked you was your brother and bakugou didnt pass the test. You couldnt help but wonder what your brother did or didn't do to fail the test. But you were more worried about how Bakugou was gonna act.

You looked at Bakugou face, he looked shocked. But you would be too if you didnt get your hero license. Which you figured sucked since this loud mouth only dream is to be a hero.

Before you could comfort bakugou the person over the loud speaker started talking about how if you didnt pass that they were holding classes that the ones who didnt pass could take to earn their heros licenses.

At least bakugou could still get his heros license. But bakugou still didnt look pleased but you watched as he let out a small huff. Before he turned to you and the other two.

"This is fucking shitty." he let out a small hiss. You couldnt help but notice the little explosions going off in his hands.

"Its okay bakubro, you can still get it." Kirishima tried to comfort him but bakugou just rolled his eyes. Bakugou didn't wanna hear that bullshit. He felt like he should of passed this dumb test.

"Looks like im gonna have to join Iceyhot." Bakugou voice didnt sound pleased. Those words made it sound like he was trying to lighten his mood or maybe even joke about the situation. You weren't sure tho.

After a while, the people who passed went and got their hero licenses. You watched as Kirishima punched the air in happiness as he stared at his license.

"I can officially do hero work! This is so awesome!" Kirishima was pumped. But slowly calmed down when him and Bakugou made eye contact.

"Dont be jealous. You'll get yours too." You softly pushed bakugou, who just let a small smile slip through.

"At least I'm not the only one of our school that failed tho. Imagine if I was." Bakugou tried to play it off. But you could see how much this was bugging him. But he was trying his best not to show it. He didn't wanna be a party pooper at this moment. He could go back to U.A. and let his emotions out while training.

After a while it was time to load the bus again. Once again you sat by Bakugou. And once again Izuku somehow snuck his way back to the seat in front of you. Before he sat all the way down. He glanced at you. You could tell he was trying to play it cool like he was just sitting down slowly but you and Bakugou knew what he was doing.

Bakugou just let out a huff, he seemed more annoyed then you did. But besides that Izuku didnt try anything on the way back to U.A. By time everyone got back to U.A. it was pretty late. You were quick to excuse yourself from your friends and ran to your room. You were exhausted from today and you were mentally tired on top of physically.

Now that today was over, all the events of today was coming down on you. You tried to push all your thoughts in the back of your head as you got out of your hero uniform. And put on something more comfy. Some sweats and a tshirt. You just wanted to be comfy especially after today. You tried your best to just lay in bed and think of anything besides today and what you did. But the more you tried to block it out the more you could feel the sick feeling in you stir up inside you. You just wanted to forget everything. So much so you got up and tried to go study something. Anything. But that didnt work ethier. You werent suprised tho. This was something that was gonna have to be deal with and accepted. This was something that will probably happen in the future alot but that didnt make anything any more easy.