𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾 : 𝙴𝚂𝙲𝙰𝙿𝙴

A/n I hope it doesn't fuck up the structure bc this was not written in wp but in word and I did that once and the upload's fucked

TW// ABUSE!!!

START

A slap hit his face.

Nothing to worry about.

Just another day he beared another pain in his body.

"Horrendous sea creature of a kid! You can't even learn a book a day??!" his 'mother' said.

A kick landed on his stomach, flinging his body to the edge of the room. Bubbles from his eyes came out, and a red liquid starts to splatter around the room. His mom gave a sly smile. He couldn't take it anymore, which sounds hilarious to him because it's been his whole life.

A guard with armor entered the room. He walked up to the queen, spotting remains of blood floating around. The boy, who's body filled with bruised, only cried bubbles, begged for help like usual. They pretended that the boy didn't exist.

"Oh sorry for interrupting," the guy bowed to the queen, "the angel messenger informs that he would pay a visit soon enough,"

"Oh is that so? Well then, see you later, my child,"

When the door shut, a sigh of relief came. He took a peek under his clothing to check if he had any new bruises. Well... Bad thing that now his stomach has been a new target for his mom. And from the blood splatter, he should've got a fatal bruise.

His little brother's pupils dilated as his steps right into the room. The little brother could only peek behind the doorway everytime that scene happened. Worried, but he does what he usually does. His hands pick up some herbs from his little bag that he always wears. Filled with herbs he found on his adventures embarking both sea and land.

Not like the big brother, the little brother given freedom to explore the wide world. Even so, the mother never cared about him. Letting him go for months on end, not even a simple hello when he gets back. Indeed the mother treated them the mere opposite ways.

He mixed the herbs in a small sized mortar and pestle.The mix rubbed into the big brother's wounds. The pain regressed slowly as a satisfying cool feeling on his skin creeped.

"Thank you,"

Both hopped on between the halls, the guards afraid to mutter any word. They would peek into the throne room. For the first time, they saw their mother smile. In front of what seems to be a creature like them, without the scaled body, and also the widespread angel wings, also a golden circle on top of him.

"Ha! That crazy physco really asked me to pick the next god!" Her hysterical laugh echoes. 

Suddenly he angel's stomach crunches.

"Oh Yuchan darling! Are you hungry? Do you need extra food?" the queen asked.

Yuchan bowed yet again, "Ah, thank you but I decline for now, my roommate is going to cook me dinner since-"

"Oh right! It's your birthday, right?? Happy birthday! I haven't thought of a gift since I'm so busy right now..."

"Right, excuse me, but my roommate is waiting for me back at home,"

The queen smiled. Like a genuine smile, a mother's soft smile to a child. Both of his children who sat on the window could only take a deep breath. Hoping one day their mother treated them the same sounds like a dream.

Both took interest in following the angel. But surely, this made a clear statement that all those stories from their mother about how low of a creature an angel is, equals a complete lie.

Creeping from above, they succeeded in following the angel until they exited the palace, entering the beautiful garden. The angel stood straight.

"This might be your chance to escape," the little brother said, "I heard creature like that angel can somehow teleport,"

Little brother pushed him forward, "hold him as he starts teleporting, and you're good,"

This is a chance to never endure the pain of his mother's pain, anymore, right? He ran as the angel's wings began to shine, gripping his hands tight. The angel didn't realize as he put on his full energy, with his wings glowing.

"I'll catch you up soon," his brother whispered.

Both of them took flight at the speed of light. He almost lost his breath as the wind hit him, and he escaped the freezing of the water that has been sticking onto his skin his whole life.