𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸 . 𝚅 - 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙴

TIME TO PUT OUT THE OTHER BOP~~ 

As promised, ATEEZ's FIREWORKS !! ITS ALSO SOO GOOOD // INTERNAL SCREAMING // 

Also Im falling in love with yeosang what-

Aside verivery, I've piqued more interest with them,

Help I'm a multi mess I might end up stanning four or five more groups in the end of the year- I mean Im not suprised if it's more than that

Right foot, left foot, as he tried to tiptoe from the living room to Chan's room.

"Do angels take baths?" Junhee asked, "I saw a cat being put into a bath by their master,"

"Ah, that," Chan leaned his body to the back, two of his palms on his head, "angels don't necessarily need that, but I do that once in a month. But Byeongkwan right there, he takes a bath everyday, like humans do,"

"I felt like Byeongkwan is very incorporated with human behaviour,"

"You aren't wrong," Chan chuckled, "I'm sorry but can you keep silent for awhile? I still need much to do,"

"Why are you so integrated with your work lately~" Junhee pouted.

"Well, we need crystals to survive, right? How do we eat if we don't have crystals?" Chan said.

"Affirmative," Junhee sighed at Chan as he stepped away.

When Chan focused on his work again, he heard a scream. Chan pushed his chair away, and ran outside. He tilted his head left and right. It's heard from the other edge of the living room. The bathroom. He rushed his steps onto the bathroom, smashing it open.

There, Junhee with his clothes flowing onto the bathtub. It was full of soap, with soap all over his body, even his face to his eyes became red. Tears flowed out as he let his hands rub his eyes.

Chan ran to the sink with a glass. He also picked up some clothes for Jun in his wardrobe. He went back and splashed the water onto Junhee's face. For a second, Jun's eyes covered in some grey plasma, which almost freaked out Chan. But when Junhee opened his eyes again, the red tint on his eyes disappeared. Chan sighed in relief.

But then Junhee frowned, "I did it wrong did I?"

"Well... you did. Firstly, you don't have to put soap onto your eyes, and secondly, you open your clothes-"

Suddenly Junhee opened the tie to his clothes and it fell to the bathtub, leaving chest exposed. His arms showed patches of blue rough scales. For a second, Chan's jaw dropped. But he then got the relazation to close both of his eyes.

"I- I'll get going-" Chan ran away from the bathroom and accidentally slammed the door shut. Junhee was confused on why Chan acted like that.

Back on his table work, Chan tried to focus on the letters that stack tall. But he can't. He still remembered what happened in the bathroom. Junhee chest. Oh for Donghun's sake why did he have to remember that? Why did the room's temperature increase when he got back? Is there a storm coming soon?

But before he can think of it again, an emergency message got into his hands. He ripped the mail open, showing a paper written in divine handwriting.

'To : Headquarter AA

From: Post 17 SKY

A giant army of devils has raided the DISTRICT 3, and currently showing signs of approaching DISTRICT 2, please quickly

Signing out, Kang Younghyun, Head of post 17 SKY.'

After that, the loud sounds of the sirens beeped from outside. Chan decided to kick his chair out and jump to the window near him. The sky changed into a tint of grey, while some of the angels flew away.