𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸 . 𝙸𝙸𝙸 - 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴

I WAS SCREAMING WHEN I SAW THAT LAST NIGHT AAAAAAA

"So... Should we pick something more simple?" Chan asked.

The Prince slightly nodded.

A now-normal day for both Chan and The Prince. They decided that it's best to keep the prince here, just to light up the mood. With the emergency crystals that they've collected over the years, they are able to afford new furniture for a spare room they have hanging around.

Today, Chan with no missions, reserved today for giving The Prince a name. In context, a name that people would not bat an eye twice. They flipped the pages on the 100.000 baby names book that Byeongkwan got from the local library while chilling on the sofa.

Two hours pass without notice. Chan had made a list about all of the names that the prince would like to have. Some of them already crossed out, whether it's because it seems not fitting or some just sounds plain weird.

The prince got tired so he laid on Chan's thighs. Chan zipped his mouth so he pretended to be fully integrated to focus on the names. His hands reached the prince's soft blue hair.

The door bursts open, with the cheesy pink-haired Byeongkwan. A highlighter pink. A lot of shopping bags are on the grasp of his hand. Chan tried to hold his laugh, but immediately failed as he burst into laughter mixed with tears. Byeongkwan jokingly gave Chan a death stare, but he chuckled.

He put the water bottle on the table in front of the sofa. He didn't lie when he said it's gigantic. It's almost as tall as the book they read now. Blue in color, just like the prince's distinctive hair color.

"So you guys decided on the name yet?"

Both shook their heads, while Byeongkwan facepalmed.

"Fuck isn't like, our gang is going to be here soon enough?" Byeongkwan said.

Chan realized and panicked. Both of them got up from the sofa. Cleaning their stuff, putting back where it originally placed, and some messy stuff are put onto their own bedrooms. The floor wiped, the dishes cleaned, the food cooked, by Byeongkwan, which almost burned the kitchen. After mid through, the door knocked.

A few of their friends barged in on Chan who vacuumed the carpet, hugging him except the one who held the big vanilla cake with twenty five candles being put on the top by force.

"HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE BABY CHAN,"

"And who is this...?" another friend asked, looking at Junhee who sits stiffly at the sofa.

"Gre-"

Chan brainstormed on a name. He tries to remember one of the lists of names he got from the book.

"Ah, this is Junhee, Park Junhee! I sensed an angelic angel when I got to earth and well... he needed a place to stay so why not here..." Chan said, covering Junhee from behind.

Junhee really wanted to complain, but Chan hushed him out. He didn't understand why Chan said something not true about him to his friends, but for now maybe it's best to let it flow.

"Well... Welcome to the gang bro!" the guy with the cake said, "I'm Seungcheol,"

"Yo, I'm Jae! Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Jihoon,"

"The name's Yongsun!"

In a room, he never saw so many people crumble up with joy. All of them sat on the carpet with the birthday cake in the middle. Byeongkwan prepares the food, but the smell of burnt. Still edible, but a tint of bitter is there.

"Say, Junhee, where are you from?" Jae asked.

"I'm from a rural village near the seas," Junhee tried his best to look convincing. He's not sure if telling the truth is a better choice,

"Junhee, do you live with someone there?" Yongsun now asks.

"Yes, I live with my little brother. But he always explores the world so he's not home often,"

Questions flooded Junhee. He had to tell them to slow down one by one. For the first time, he felt cared by lots of people he barely knows. They accepted him. He didn't know why but he wanted to tear up. Happiness is the cause.

After that, they decided to do another round of blowing the candles in the cake. After that, they turned on their TV and they watched a romance movie with lots and lots of snacks. He tried something called cheetos... was it? It tastes way too flavorus it felt like pinches on his tongue.

He tried to focus on the TV. It's about a female falling in love with another female. He's confused... Never knew the real meaning of love. His mother only explains it briefly as something a man feels to a woman. But what is that feeling?

"Why are we watching a gay movie??"

"Because we're all gay!"

"Hey! I'm straight. This movie is dope tho."

"This is already the fifth time we watched a gay movie in our meetups!"

"Oh please! You don't like this movie just because the storyline is like your story of falling in love with your ex that you haven't moved on for seven years,"

"Ow, apply cold water to the burn,"

The six of them kept arguing and screaming all over the room, roasting each other tremendously. But for Junhee, his face is focused on the screen.

"I... I love you," the girl said, hugging the other girl a bit taller than her.

"I love you too..."

"What is... love?" Junhee asked. But everyone was too busy with their argument.