𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸 . 𝚅𝙸 - 𝙷𝙰 ?

Another update because writing is the one of the best procrastination method when exam week is closing by :"))))))

yes this is 10pm no I havent learned oops-

ALSO!! I FORGOT TO PROMOTE NOT OVER MF F U C K I WAS TOO BUSY WITH SCREAMING ABOUT GET AWAY AND FIREWORKSSS AAAA SORRY MCND ILY

Also Stan MCND yes

 edit bc I accidentaly cut an unfinished sentence lmao

Chan torn with wounds all over his body by the devils. Trying to escape with his speed, but his wings caught by one of the devils. Junhee rose more water from the ground, but now right from the ground towards the devil's body, with thunder onto them.

Some of the devils stinged by thunder tripped and fell into a hole. Junhee raised questions, why is there suddenly a hole? Ah, the more he extracted water, the more holes it made on the ground. It seems extracting water from the ground takes immense power.

The edges of his eyes caught Chan starting to fall from tip to the ground. He ran, with his minimized ability to walk that fast, and caught Chan in his arms right before he slipped to the hole that connects them to earth. Junhee breath out of relief. Chan opens his eyes.

"Are you okay?"

Surprisingly, Chan's pupils wide, sweat dripping,"Woah!"

The batch with wings came, attacking the few remaining devils. Troops? Junhee thought. Their wings are mostly wide, but their faces reminisce of mostly soft pristine features, not like the troops back at Sealandia. Those angels have similar powers to him- light ropes, but without the thunder in it.

But he notices that most of the stares lies to him, shocked to view an unwinged angel beat up a lot of the devils. Even leaving the angels that were supposed to attack him jobless. But what shocked them is his powers. The guy lasered, somehow with a mix of lighting shoots to the demons. angel with light power. But mixed with thunder? And water control? What kind of angel is he, anyways? Junhee swore the whispers are too loud. 

The sky's thick grey cloud moved away.

"THAT'S PARK JUNHEE FOR YOU!" Chan, who lay weak on his hands, screamed loud like there's no pain or exhaustion in his body. 

"PARK JUNHEE!" one of the people in the crowd cheered, Junhee remembers them as Chan's friend.

A complete silence first. One joined. And more . All of a sudden everyone clapped, chanting his name out aloud. Even the angels who Junhee left jobless joined the chant.

Something flew in a lightning speed above Junhee's head. It landed in front of him. The wings of the male has an enormous size. A light blue color stretches across his vision. With gold and shining pearls as the decoration around the wings. His vision got clearer, and in front of him turned out to be the one and only, god of the lands and skies, Donghun.

Everyone took a step back as they zipped their mouths close.

"Ah.. Greetings, your majesty," Junhee trembles with his voice, while bowing as deep as he can.

"Greetings, Junhee. I've seen you've done well," Donghun pats Junhee's head, while Junhee immensely gets shocked.

"He's awesome!" Chan said with a high-tone.

Junhee trembles at the thought that Donghun will blast out because of Chan's burst of talk. But what came out of his mouth was a quiet chuckle.

"Well, congrats on being complimented awesome by Chan too,"

"T-thank you, your majesty," he bowed more deeply, until his spine felt a tick of pain.

"Raise up,"

Both of them are eye-to-eye. Donghun's face strucked Junhee's mind. How smooth his skin is, his glass-glazed eyes. And how intimidating Donghun's face to be stared at.

"I know you are new, but it would be a delight for you to attend this year's high-class wings trial," Donghun said.

"Your majesty, does that mean I have the chance to get wings?"

"Not just a chance, but this level guarantees you to get wings. We will only test you for what level you are capable of being on," Donghun smiled.

Junhee held back his excitement and bowed. Donghun said his goodbyes, and he awaits Junhee at the wings trial. Donghun flies away, and the chanting continues. Some journalists appeared out of nowhere and asked whether Junhee knew he had powers, or why did you think Donghun came, and other questions. It gave him the worst headache ever.

"Sorry, but as you can see here I am carrying a wounded person, can you all make way so I can bring him to the healers?" Junhee pushed the journalists as he hops his way between. His face furrowed everytime his eyes met them. Some gulped after Junhee gave a dead-inside gaze.

Out of the crowd of journalists, the angels that are bruised from the devil's raid are taken care of by the healers who just came. One of the healers introduced themselves as Chan lies on the ground. A fluffy, soft ground. Could be used to sleep at any time. Not like the sand on the seas that can be rough and the particles can enter your eyes, nose or mouth and make you cough.

The healers done some spells and mixed herbs to Chan's bruises. Good thing it didn't take long before the bruises disappeared from his body, that means none became vital.

Chan freshly got up like it's nothing, and hopped towards Junhee with a wide smile on his face, his hand unconsciously holding tight Junhee's.

"Tell me more about your powers." Chan said.

"Let's go home first."

Before the journalists had time to go back to storm over Junhee, Chan spread his wings. He rushed his speed and the next second they're already in the doorway of their house.

Junhee smashed himself onto bed, while Chan hesitates to lay down. It's not his room. A room that has not been used after a while, and now used again by Junhee. It reminds him of the old days. It's nice seeing how times change, but he's not sure he can lay himself down on Junhee's bed. But Junhee stretched his arms and pulled Chan, he let himself lie on the bed. Chan lost his concentration. When Junhee accidentally touched his hand, Chan just grabbed his hands.

"Is this okay for you, Jun?" their hands intertwined.

Jun chuckled, "I- I adore it, keep holding my hand, please,"

"Will do,"

Junhee's hand radiates warmth, comfort, and the happiness Chan ever wanted. Junhee started to tell her about what happened. Now, Chan hugs the whole of his hands as his eyes slowly close. His mind may or may not flown into the time Junhee saved him in his arms. Oh my.

"Chan, not to bother, are you listening at all?"

"Ha?" Chan opened his eyes.