𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸 . 𝙸𝚅 - 𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚂

GET AWAY SOTY, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

I feel like I should stan verivery. Love their title tracks but I dont know anything else from them... 

Tbh in the start I was gonna put ATEEZ'S Fireworks but then Get Away popped out and now I love it from the second listen ( yes, not first whoops-)  heLP??

Its almost midnight here oop I should sleep but Im motivated AAAA

"You haven't spoken to me about what love is yet!" Junhee whined.

"Well, that can wait later. We have an appointment with god soon," Chan said.

The sun still hasn't fully risen but in the meantime, they already tried their best to look as good as possible, especially Chan trying his best not to look dead after pulling an all-nighter doing his mission. They walked out to from the door. Both Jun and Chan held hands and Chan leaped into the sky.

Second time following Chan's so-called teleportation powers. Which in theory, is just him soaring at the speed of light. It still sucked, his stomach felt as if it mixed everything he ate for breakfast. His breath became rough. In short he had a slight disdain, but it is better than so called walking. Since Junhee is way behind the word 'good' on his walking skills.

Landed on the ground after a few seconds, Junhee smashed into the fluffy so-called sand of the sky. He never really knows what it is, nor questions it. It's soft, you can bounce around, and totally better than sand ever will be.

Junhee tried to step onto his two feets, not bad for a beginner. He murmured to himself whether to use the right leg or the left leg.

The god's palace is a beauty in the eye. The size itself is arguably smaller then his palace, with only three main buildings. But at least everything seems to be better. Or maybe Junhee is biased since how much he despises his mother and the whole kingdom itself.

Junhee's walk is like bounces. He bounces to the left, he bounces to right. His arms stretched wide. It reminds Chan about kids who are learning how to walk properly. But he knows that in the sea, you do mostly swim and bounce. So it's no surprise to him. But from the looks of the passerby, they seemed to be slightly unnamused.

"Hey.. I know it's hard, but can you bounce less? And hold my hand..." Chan asked.

Junhee nodded as he grabbed Chan's arms. But rather than stopping, Junhee's extreme bounces made Chan sway to the left and right.

"Slowly..." Chan whispered.

"Right, right,"

But slower only made things worse. Junhee kept slipping, and tripping on every step. Especially when they walked on the countless steps of stairs. Jun would step on the edge and slip, or move to the back, and then almost tumbling down the whole steps.

The door has opened to them by the guards. The guards are less intimidating than the ones he had back in his palace. The only thing that creeped him out is how many old dried slits appeared on their stretched-out wings.

The halls slightly reminds him of his old home. But it does have more artifacts being hung and presented at the sides. Chan tried his best to not let Junhee get tumbled upon. He tried to grip his body straight.

They arrived at the end of the hall with a golden door, which opened automatically by going up. Inside, the high throne room was empty.

"So, am I doing 'lies' again?" Junhee shook his head lightly.

"I know you have 'objection against' lying but we can't let anyone know about your identity as a prince,"

"But I don't like the concept of this so-called 'lying'. Maybe it's an unethical decision...?" Junhee furrowed his eyebrows.