𝙰𝚁𝙲 𝙸 . 𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸 - 𝙰𝚂 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝙱𝙴

There's a few useless things I want to adress :

1. yes changed my profile pic

2. yes this is the middle of the exam week Im totally o k a y

3. my wattpad is on crack notif arent popping and cant comment oop

4. don't sleep on lucy sleep on beds 

He kneeled, he can't take it anymore. He's tried to control his breath, he can. This is a complete normal occasion, at least back then, he reminded himself. See the kid as his mother. Anger stacked up onto his heart.

But the kid stopped. His eyes stared blank on Junhee. Some of the contestants chanted in rage, forcing the kid to attack. But at the end, the kid blew tears as well. But Junhee didn't see the kid's tears. With the last of his energy, he shot the kid right at the stomach. It zaps the kid's body, gracefully falling to the ground.

The kid felt immense pain. But he still stood up. And that's where the coach blew the whistle. Both of them fall into the sand, with rough huffs. Chan flies onto the ground. He took a check on Junhee. His eyes half open, with his body full of blood. The loud whistle ringed their ears. Chan let out a sigh of relief. The fight is over, the match held the status of 'tied'. Both of them will ascend to the next round.

Rounds after the referee, Chan refuses to address him as his friend, gathering all contestants for an announcement.

The second round, the ones who still survived in the first one walked in a row. In front of them . Until something crash landed onto the stadium, splashing the sand onto the contestant's eyes. Someone.

What Junhee saw is out of his mind. A silhouette covered in swirling sand. Wings flatter forward and lean back. But on top of the figure, the horn grew. When the sand melts back to the ground. A woman figure stood right next to them. Her height only reached around his shoulder, but her build made her more intimidating. Her gaze struck Junhee's soul.

All the contestant bows, and for a second Junhee looked confused. But he joined the bow. When the woman bowed, the contestants rose up. The woman seemed to smile onto the contestant, and they waved to the woman.

Second round, he recalled the staff explaining that they didn't have to attack the opponent. But rather dodge every attack.

The coach once again blew the whistle. Fire started to flow onto the stadium. Although it disappeared, it always followed them individually. Junhee tried to pull out water. But , there's no reachable water from the ground.

He can't let himself get hurt, he promised Chan to do so. He doesn't want Chan to burst in tears again.

Problem is he still hasn't mastered running. He whispered ' left, and right, left, and right,' The heat touched the back of Junhee.

From the first attack itself, some of the opponents tripped and bumped. Some of them burned in, touched the fire, and got dragged out by the guards out of the stadium.

Junhee almost gave up when the tip of his foot got burned by fire, but then someone grabbed his wrist. The person's steps we're faster than Junhee could follow, so his body dragged around the court. When Junhee saw the back of the one holding his hand, it was that brunette boy again.

With a simple snap on her fingers, the fire melts into the ground. But then ropes of light tried to grab every member. Junhee stunted, how can one person branch out a few light ropes from his hands?

The boy was more intrigued. His eyes sparkle. He did not notice a light rope coming to his leg. Now it's Junhee's turn to drag the boy.

Then the whistle blows again.

***

When the round finished, they went to a room with beds and healers ready with their herbs. Both Junhee and the guy who he went against in the first round, and also saved him in the second round, decided he wanted to have his bed next to Junhee.

The guy attacked Junhui with some blabbering and questions. The guy had such a camful demeanor, but talks as if a period never exist. It's quite intimidating for Junhee, but he tries to answer it even if it's short.

"JUNHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Chan screamed, blasting the door of the room. He hugged Junhee who was busy talking with someone. Chan blabbered too many, asking if Junhee is okay and all that jazz, while analyzing every part of his boy that's plastered.

"For Donghun sakes, you're right, your boyfriend so loud and cute in front of you," the brunette said.

"E- eh? Excuse me, I'm not dating him!" Chan said while he looked away from Junhee's stare, but then realized who the man across actually is, "WAIT YOU'RE THE GUY THAT..."

Junhee grabbed Chan's hands before he did something reckless, "Chan,don't worry, he is, um, nice, also we have similar names... Which is interesting..."

"Similar, Wen Junhui. J –u –n –h –u –i! But people call me Hui," the brunette, now known as Hui said.

"No one asked how it's spelled but, uh, okay I guess," Chan rolled his eyes. Somehow, he gets kind of annoyed about the guy who was Junhee's opponent. And how this Hui boy eyes... gazed sweet everytime Junhee talks to him. The three continued their conversation until the sun peeked towards the window.

Announcements time. Everyone gathered up again at the stadium. Junhee lined up at the backstage of the stadium, and at that point felt a bit of thirst. The whole room felt too hot. Sweats kept dripping. Oh god, he hasn't drank enough water!

He ran back towards the intensive care room, but only to inhale a thick smoke. It reminds him of the 'black oil' sea storm which hit his palace a few years ago, and it wasn't a pleasant flashback. He coughed and squinted as he tip-toed inside.

After the thin smokes disappeared, a figure with crossed legs laughed as a short stick on his mouth blew up more smoke to the room. His blonde hair shines, his face glimmered with a grim smile. His pristine clear skin. His soft jaws, his tinted in red lips. But in the other hand, his crooked feather wings with dust spreading all over. One of his feather fell as their eyes meet.

"Who are you?" Junhee gasped.

"You must not be from here, then. But I'll introduce myself. Yoon Jeonghan, 28, and the one and only angel that achieved wings before 13. And is now aspiring to be as sinful as a devil can be,"

He scratched a match, and threw it to the floor. A blast boomed as flames rage up.

another explanation time : 

yay the side characters are here !!!

Oh yeah some side notes : 

Ik Sehyoon isn't here yet but I planned it to make him pop up later on !! Around start of arc 2 !!

Also yes I called Wen Junhui Hui here bc I want to avoid confusion and the reason I didn't want to change it into anyone else is bc Ive had a rough sketch of their own storieS that Im gonna try to write when I finish this lol